[EVENT] Animal Onesie (Internet Kitten Hobby)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
rajcaz
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [EVENT] Animal Onesie (Internet Kitten Hobby)

Post by rajcaz »

Miaow65 wrote:I just started this - had been working on the 1st set of rugs - anyway the prizes are still showing 5 sets of rugs - not the onsies - do we actually win the onsies when its still showing rugs?
This happened with me too... I completed the first set and still received the first set of onesies :)
Attachments
Still showing rugs even after 1st set complete.. But text says doing quest for onesies :)
Still showing rugs even after 1st set complete.. But text says doing quest for onesies :)
Onesies
Onesies
GC: rajcaz
(may display as C K in party boat)

Fully updated to Schools Out update
Miaow65
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Miaow65 »

rajcaz wrote:
This happened with me too... I completed the first set and still received the first set of onesies :)

Thanks at least i know still get them - the rugs make it very confusing :)
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

I don't get why the onsies are an outfit. I was hoping they would be sleepwear. They're pretty dorky, anyway. :roll:
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Bendybanana
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Bendybanana »

I'm working my way through this but I'm not using any lps. If I get them, I get them but if not, I'm not that bothered. That's kind of how I'm approaching most things Freeplay these days. As others have said, there are so many quests/discovery/events going on, I can't keep up.
HFN = 21 West Side
Fire pole = 2 Fortune Docks
Haunted House = Volcano View
Dog = 3 West Oceanside
Cat = 4 West Oceanside
Level 55, all updates
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Dellie wrote:I don't get why the onsies are an outfit. I was hoping they would be sleepwear. They're pretty dorky, anyway. :roll:
Me too! I've got a sim who lives in a tent in my deerpark. I know I wouldn't see it cos she's inside her tent but I really wanted to give her some warm jimjams.
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

Dellie wrote:I don't get why the onsies are an outfit. I was hoping they would be sleepwear. They're pretty dorky, anyway. :roll:
I too was hoping they'd be pj's. :cry: I got them all but most likely won't use them.
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
Sewandso
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sewandso »

Bendybanana wrote:I'm working my way through this but I'm not using any lps. If I get them, I get them but if not, I'm not that bothered. That's kind of how I'm approaching most things Freeplay these days. As others have said, there are so many quests/discovery/events going on, I can't keep up.
I feel the same way. I'm grinding and hoarding LPs for any possible future quests where I really want the prize, but I'm so tired of rushed hobby events that I'm not that interested. I've won a couple of the onesies so far...one cat and one dog. Cute, but it would have been better if they were sleepwear, and why not have them for the kids? Oh well.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

mockingbird288z wrote:There will be an event starting on the 19th for the Internet Kitten hobby. To be able to participate in the event you will need to have completed the A Puppy Odyssey quest.
These onesies seem more fitting for preteens, toddlers, and infants. :?
Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Madlyaddicted »

I didn't realise you had to do the kitten hobby to get the onesies. I've been trying to get the puppy ones again.... Did them today and instead of getting a onesie I got a rug
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

I've been wondering to myself why I'm even doing this quest. I'm in the UK and Onesies were a quite a silly craze here last year. They are sleepwear but somehow people thought it was perfectly OK to wear them in public. Urrrggh. I got freaked out on more than one occasion walking behind a giant bunny in the supermarket or watching a lady in a leopard print onesie climbing out of the drivers seat of a car :o
Suffice to say I'm not a fan and I don't think I'll be embarrassing any of my sims by making look so ridiculous :lol: That said, it's available in the game and I've got to have it :)
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)