All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
NeenieChick
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

New color wheel?

Post by NeenieChick »

Possible spoiler alert...

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if this post is allowed, so please accept my apologies remove it if not, but I just read something about a new feature coming to SFP where we can use a color wheel to pick the color of walls and possibly other things. There was an in-game photo, too, but I won't add that until I know this post doesn't violate any rules. Does anyone know if this is true?

Thank you!!
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: New color wheel?

Post by Dellie »

I highly doubt it. Someone photoshopped a colour wheel, in a picture of items, to the SFP FB page saying they would like it. (I'm assuming the image is photoshopped. The colour wheel looks standard.)

Looks like Chinese whispers got around real quick.

I'm not sure it's a good idea. Could you imagine the inventories?
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Dellie wrote:I highly doubt it. Someone photoshopped a colour wheel, in a picture of items, to the SFP FB page saying they would like it. (I'm assuming the image is photoshopped. The colour wheel looks standard.)

Walls don't appear in the inventory :D

I didn't see the photo. Would be fun if you could choose between wall colours in such a way (I would like more colours for sure, same goes for carpet). At least for the plain ones. For the remaining walls it will not be very useful.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Huaca Flora wrote:
Dellie wrote:I highly doubt it. Someone photoshopped a colour wheel, in a picture of items, to the SFP FB page saying they would like it. (I'm assuming the image is photoshopped. The colour wheel looks standard.)

Walls don't appear in the inventory :D
Dellie was most likely referring to the other items that the photoshopped pic was showing as being customizable. The pic was showing the possible ability to pick colors for beds. Either our inventories would get incredibly crowded or we wouldn't be able to store the colors we chose.

It's all just hypothetical talk, I'm sure. FM has said in the past that having sims of different heights and weights would be too much for a mobile game. I imagine a color wheel would also be too difficult.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

mockingbird288z wrote:Dellie was most likely referring to the other items that the photoshopped pic was showing as being customizable. The pic was showing the possible ability to pick colors for beds. Either our inventories would get incredibly crowded or we wouldn't be able to store the colors we chose.

It's all just hypothetical talk, I'm sure. FM has said in the past that having sims of different heights and weights would be too much for a mobile game. I imagine a color wheel would also be too difficult.
Oh, okay :D I agree, for objects it would be too much. But for walls and floors, hmmm, I would like to give it the benefit of the doubt. I really would like to see more wall colours :-)
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I guess there is always the chance the pic was leaked from a beta tester... but the person who originally posted it said she found it awhile ago. 'Course, then there is a chance that she was fudging. But if she did get it from a beta tester why would she then post it on their official page asking for it to be added to the game?

Unless FM ever say anything different I'm going with this is a mobile game that can only do so much. More wall colors would be nice, though!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
NeenieChick
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by NeenieChick »

Thank you for your input! I had a feeling it was just hype. It does seem like it might be too much for a mobile app. I can dream though, right? Lol Thanks again! :)
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

mockingbird288z wrote:I guess there is always the chance the pic was leaked from a beta tester... but the person who originally posted it said she found it awhile ago. 'Course, then there is a chance that she was fudging. But if she did get it from a beta tester why would she then post it on their official page asking for it to be added to the game?

Unless FM ever say anything different I'm going with this is a mobile game that can only do so much. More wall colors would be nice, though!
Oh, I absolutely believe that it was a picture made by a simmer to suggest something new for the game! They do that more often I think.
Halloween Update