[EVENT] Boutique Hair Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [EVENT] Boutique Hair Event

Post by bluebeariscool »

I had a notification this morning to tell me this event has finished and I didn't get all the styles. I did the event first time round and completed it then and have all the hairstyles so obviously it didn't come up for me this time round. Just for my own peace of mind I had to go and double check I did have all the styles and of course I do :oops: :roll:
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

I know! Those notifications are soo annoying.
Narset
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Narset »

So glad I finished this event. My Sims are rocking some snazzy new looks for summer! :)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Players are getting a pop up that this event will be starting soon. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

My game says this will be here tomorrow, probably true of anyone who hasn't done it yet.
Time to break out the old fashion studios again... :(
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I began last night & have 11 sims doing the 10 minute design fashion. Last night I got the first row in less than 2 hours, but today I've gotten nothing. I began a new game about 4 weeks ago because I had been on level 55 for so long in my other game & got bored. I remember doing this quest for my previous game & it went pretty quickly. Has anyone gotten very far today doing this? Thanks!
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Is anyone else doing this quest? I now have 12 Sims doing the 10 min design fashion and I haven't gotten anything since last night. Last night I got the first row in less than 2 hours. It's been about 4 and a half hours today withat all repeats. I don't remember this ever happening in my original game?? Has this ever happened to anyone? I'm about ready to give up. The hair styles they offer to people just beginning the game are really awful now though. No light blonde, or purple etc.. :( :o
mockingbird288z

Rosie wrote:Is anyone else doing this quest? I now have 12 Sims doing the 10 min design fashion and I haven't gotten anything since last night. Last night I got the first row in less than 2 hours. It's been about 4 and a half hours today withat all repeats. I don't remember this ever happening in my original game?? Has this ever happened to anyone? I'm about ready to give up. The hair styles they offer to people just beginning the game are really awful now though. No light blonde, or purple etc.. :( :o
I have to ask, in the game you are currently doing the quest in, have you had a sim at level 6 in the fashion design hobby?

From what I remember of both the ringlets of fire event and this one it was only the chichi heels that game everybody trouble. Most of the grid would fill up quickly but then we would have to do multiple rounds to get the chichi heels.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Rosie wrote:Is anyone else doing this quest? I now have 12 Sims doing the 10 min design fashion and I haven't gotten anything since last night. Last night I got the first row in less than 2 hours. It's been about 4 and a half hours today withat all repeats. I don't remember this ever happening in my original game?? Has this ever happened to anyone? I'm about ready to give up. The hair styles they offer to people just beginning the game are really awful now though. No light blonde, or purple etc.. :( :o
I have to ask, in the game you are currently doing the quest in, have you had a sim at level 6 in the fashion design hobby?

From what I remember of both the ringlets of fire event and this one it was only the chichi heels that game everybody trouble. Most of the grid would fill up quickly but then we would have to do multiple rounds to get the chichi heels.

No, I haven't had a Sim do this hobby yet. One began doing the fashion hobby, but only is at level 3. Maybe it's because all my Sims doing this quest are at level one, other than the one Sim is at level 3. Do you think I should use some life points to have someone get to level 6? Or is it too late for that? That's a good point. Thanks!
mockingbird288z

Rosie wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:

No, I haven't had a Sim do this hobby yet. One began doing the fashion hobby, but only is at level 3. Maybe it's because all my Sims doing this quest are at level one, other than the one Sim is at level 3. Do you think I should use some life points to have someone get to level 6? Or is it too late for that? That's a good point. Thanks!
If you have the LP to spare I would spend some to get the sim to level 6. The reason you are only getting repeats right now is that the items are still locked for the rest of the levels. Once you get a sim to level 6, all the items will be unlocked and any sim no matter their level will be able to get any item.