[EVENT] Boutique Hair Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Boutique Hair Event

Post by LovemySims »

Thank goodness I've eventually finished this, I think it's taken me until this third time around to actually finish the whole thing so I'm glad now. I'm hoping they're going to let us have a rest now before they pile another load of incessant tapping the screen onto us :lol:
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

I have already done this event a while ago and I completed everything (recieved all long femmale hairstyles). It is customary for me not to get a notification about this event now? Do only the players who haven't completed everything yet last time get the whole 'event' thing or is it just my game that has a problem?
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

If you have completed the event, I dont think you'll received notice for the repeat. I did not receive notification also.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

i see, thank you! :)
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

You have to give permission to reset (clear off) your current fashion designer grid to start the event so read and click all popups carefully to start. If you don't ok this reset, the event will not start.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote:You have to give permission to reset (clear off) your current fashion designer grid to start the event so read and click all popups carefully to start. If you don't ok this reset, the event will not start.
This is true if you haven't completed the event before but if you have completed the event before you won't get any notification or any pop up about the event at all. And there won't be anything in the task manager. Because the event is already completed.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

I did the long hair event a while ago, but this event has other hair types than the last event. I love it.
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)
mockingbird288z

Happy universe wrote:I did the long hair event a while ago, but this event has other hair types than the last event. I love it.
Yes, the Boutique Hair Event is for different hairstyles than the Ringlets of Fire event. This is the second occurrence of the Boutique Hair Event. The first being in January of this year. The Ringlets of Fire has repeated four times with the last time being in September of last year.
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Are these new hairstyles? Or the same ones from the last long hair event? The last ones I have include a bunch of fancy styles in a large number of colors. Some with big bows, buns, long braids, etc. Is this the same?
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
mockingbird288z

Desiree wrote:Are these new hairstyles? Or the same ones from the last long hair event? The last ones I have include a bunch of fancy styles in a large number of colors. Some with big bows, buns, long braids, etc. Is this the same?
No, these are those same hairstyles. Nothing new.

The hairstyles for the Boutique Hair event can be found on page 5 of this thread or here.