[Trailer] Time for a romantic getaway - Romance Update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [Trailer] Time for a romantic getaway - Romance Update

Post by Chelle23 »

I love the idea of the wedding venue. Been trying to think about how I would create one myself. Only just starting to sort of create themed places on my plots. Due to the hair quests I've turned the first house into a House of Designer Fashions with a stock room, designers room, staff rest room, and a room with mirrors, etc for customer's to see the fashions. Really looking forward to this one, feel my Sims have missed out on romance :-)
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
SusiQ
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SusiQ »

mockingbird288z wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote: As for the mermaids, maybe it will be a new hobby. In Florida there's a place called Weeki Wachee were they put on mermaid costume shows. Or the mermaids could be part of a quest and not something permanent (what I am leaning towards).
I am amending what I am leaning towards. Just watch the trailer on a computer and saw the part where the sim jumps into the air and turns into a mermaid on the way down. So now I'm leaning towards a mermaid hobby. :lol:
That is what I was thinking when I saw it, another hobby. I am somewhat excited about the update, it will be nice having a new place and new things to do.
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (has oven fire), Firepole and pets
Haunted House: 3 Firehouse Road
Firepole: 10 Westside
Happy Simming!
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

I wonder what the big VIP temptation/offer will be this time? They started headlining with an 'extra sim per house', then it was 'extra sim per town'. What is equivalent to that?? Extra pet per household, maybe?

Perhaps a canal system linking all properties, pools and bathtubs so your mermaids can come home with you :P
Sallann
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sallann »

Does anyone have a guess for when this will be out? I don't have my beach yet. Im still on the quest for pre teens I think. I'd hate to miss out. :(
Back simming after a break.

GC - Sa11ann Feel free to add me. Up to date but no neighbour house yet.
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Sallann wrote:Does anyone have a guess for when this will be out? I don't have my beach yet. Im still on the quest for pre teens I think. I'd hate to miss out. :(
At a guess, I'd say Tuesday (NZ time for me) as that's the pattern I've seen before, which could mean Monday for others depending on time zones.

I doubt this has anything to do with the beach. It looks more like an island.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Dellie wrote:
Sallann wrote:Does anyone have a guess for when this will be out? I don't have my beach yet. Im still on the quest for pre teens I think. I'd hate to miss out. :(
At a guess, I'd say Tuesday (NZ time for me) as that's the pattern I've seen before, which could mean Monday for others depending on time zones.

I doubt this has anything to do with the beach. It looks more like an island.
Now I have to mentally read your posts with my very bad attempt at a New Zealand accent for evermore :mrgreen:
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

SimMutt wrote:Now I have to mentally read your posts with my very bad attempt at a New Zealand accent for evermore :mrgreen:
:lol: Some people think the Kiwi accent sounds bad. Depends on where the accent stems from. I'm sure I would be pretty bad at yours. Can you say "Fush an' Chups" :lol:
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Dellie wrote:
SimMutt wrote:Now I have to mentally read your posts with my very bad attempt at a New Zealand accent for evermore :mrgreen:
:lol: Some people think the Kiwi accent sounds bad. Depends on where the accent stems from. I'm sure I would be pretty bad at yours. Can you say "Fush an' Chups" :lol:
I was coached by my Kiwi friend to say suxes and sivvens instead of sixes and sevens.

I love your accent, it's just difficult!
Noodle doodle
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Noodle doodle »

Yes, another update and a romantic getaway seems ok. Not sure about the Sea Worldesque mermaid stuff though. It's all a bit fishy for me! I only hope it's not another timed effort, as grinding away to fill the grids is ticking me off big time! I e used up all my LPs now, and need to stock up again, as they are so darn hard to get.
Obviously, in Sims world, everyone is always fit and healthy, but I really think a hospital/doctors office would have been a nice addition to the place! That would give a couple of new employment options...and health care is fairly important. Also ..
I'm still waiting for washing machines/dryers etc as they must be a dirty lot of peeps....as they never wash their clothes.
I would like the pets to go out for *walkies* maybe to the park, or even to visit another sim...
Oh well, I live in hope...someday
Cheers
Noodles x :D
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
"We make plans and God laughs" .... :lol:
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Noodle doodle wrote:Yes, another update and a romantic getaway seems ok. Not sure about the Sea Worldesque mermaid stuff though. It's all a bit fishy for me! I only hope it's not another timed effort, as grinding away to fill the grids is ticking me off big time! I e used up all my LPs now, and need to stock up again, as they are so darn hard to get.
Obviously, in Sims world, everyone is always fit and healthy, but I really think a hospital/doctors office would have been a nice addition to the place! That would give a couple of new employment options...and health care is fairly important. Also ..
I'm still waiting for washing machines/dryers etc as they must be a dirty lot of peeps....as they never wash their clothes.
I would like the pets to go out for *walkies* maybe to the park, or even to visit another sim...
Oh well, I live in hope...someday
Cheers
Noodles x :D
A hospital is my dream update! I'd love scrubs and stethoscopes and an ambulance to drive. And a medicine tab in the home store to buy worm tablets, suppositories :mrgreen: and what have you... They've got to do it at some point. #LipQuiver

But the island does look fun in the meantime and the new sarongs are lovely

(HONESTLY, I'll shut up now. Bit drunk and chatty :lol: )