Romance Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Orchidealna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Romance Update - Changes

Post by Orchidealna »

I've been getting weird rewards from the very beginning, I can only watch sometimes, I mean, and I can't quite figure out when, sometimes it lets me watch 2 in a row, and sometimes only 1. Otherwise it says this offer has already been used or something, I'm not sure, if that's supposed to be. I also get more and more EXP/money, but that's probably because lower levels get less always, and now I get a bit more...? And I've always been able to get 1 SP or 1 LP only, but perhaps that's because I am a new player.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

Orchidealna wrote:I've been getting weird rewards from the very beginning, I can only watch sometimes, I mean, and I can't quite figure out when, sometimes it lets me watch 2 in a row, and sometimes only 1. Otherwise it says this offer has already been used or something, I'm not sure, if that's supposed to be. I also get more and more EXP/money, but that's probably because lower levels get less always, and now I get a bit more...? And I've always been able to get 1 SP or 1 LP only, but perhaps that's because I am a new player.
I'm level 36 and I've always only gotten 1LP or 1SP. Now it's just XP, money, & 1 SP every so often. Definitely not as frequent as it once was. I could do without the XP.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

bluebeariscool wrote:Since this update, the candy cane lights in my inventory and the ones I had placed on my Christmas boat lot have turned invisible. The tab still shows in my inventory, but it's blank. I can tap to place them on a lot but they don't show up. Also the ones on the lot have turned invisible but are still there as I can't place other items where they are/were. Weird! :?
I am updated, candy cane lights still working fine on inventory & lot.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

bluebeariscool wrote:Since this update, the candy cane lights in my inventory and the ones I had placed on my Christmas boat lot have turned invisible. The tab still shows in my inventory, but it's blank. I can tap to place them on a lot but they don't show up. Also the ones on the lot have turned invisible but are still there as I can't place other items where they are/were. Weird! :?
The same thing has happened to Hayley95 and myself. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3550&start=160#p47812

I posted that when I moved my game to my iPhone the candy canes were all normal. :?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

ErinPW wrote:Did anybody get LPs for watching the advertising videos in the game in this update? I only got simoleons, xp and 1 SP/day.
Yes, I just got 1 LP on my android device
Orchidealna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Orchidealna »

bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

mockingbird288z wrote:
The same thing has happened to Hayley95 and myself. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3550&start=160#p47812

I posted that when I moved my game to my iPhone the candy canes were all normal. :?
Ah thank you. I've not been around much lately so must've missed others having the same issue. I will open the game on my iPhone tomorrow and see what happens then.
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
mockingbird288z

bluebeariscool wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:

Ah thank you. I've not been around much lately so must've missed others having the same issue. I will open the game on my iPhone tomorrow and see what happens then.
And I've not been very good this update at keeping up with everything posted in the opening post. :oops:

Someone on Facebook said that they uninstalled their game and reinstalled it and their candy canes were back to normal after that. You could try that, too.
mockingbird288z

sesinka wrote:My icy fire pits had a golden circle after I updated and now it is gone, so maybe it was part of all the visual glitches?
The gold circle is still on my icy fire pits. :? And, to me at least, it seems to match the gold on the other icy items. In my game the Ice Floor Lamp is bugged, it looks green. What does your icy fire pit look like without the gold circle?

Edit: I was looking for pics of the fire pit before I updated. My fire pit in the last update didn't have any wood in it. On the romance update it does have wood in it. I also noticed in the thumbnail for the day we unlocked it the fire pit has a gold circle on top.
image.jpeg
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Is it just me, but I don't remember the picnic benches and bbqs in the park having concrete underneath them?
Attachments
Have they always been like this?
Have they always been like this?
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE