Romance Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Romance Update - Changes

Post by SimMutt »

Minor glitch. Every visit to a house with a pool produces that weather change/stopped activity message, though no change has taken place.

Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

The glitches on browse clothes panel though. My toddlers look like Casper 2.0. I hope they'll fix it soon.
Anyone else?
Attachments
Teens
Teens
Male adult
Male adult
Lol
Lol
Toddler casper 2
Toddler casper 2
Toddler casper
Toddler casper

SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Different (reduced) time for watching movies

When you're in menu-type areas the game sounds are less intrusive than they were

Woodworking times are crazy. I guess this is to do with the vip free hobby spin reward (ba$ta*ds)

Double compound break leg fracture glitch on the free outfits for adult women is fixed

Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Oh my god. I hope FM will do something about this as soon as they can. He looks hella creepy. Not cute anymore.
Attachments
image.jpeg

Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

SimMutt wrote:Minor glitch. Every visit to a house with a pool produces that weather change/stopped activity message, though no change has taken place.
My pool cleaner was eaten. I replced from inventory. When I went back in again, it once again are my pool cleaner without putting the cleaner into inventory.

I craved the weather condition to snow, and this restored the correct number of pool cleaners to my inventory.

Snowing prevents the notification from occurring.

Also, I'm trying to identify if the pool cleaner is still in the pool, but invisible, as when I changed the weather back to blue skies, my cleaners dropped by one in the inventory, but no cleaner shoes in the pool. Under this conditiin, the notification again, stops appearing. I need to wait to see if the pool goes dirty.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE

Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

One of my house with glitched toddler turns invisible on town map too. Except for the plants.
And by the way, when will the next event started?

SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Dellie wrote:
SimMutt wrote:Minor glitch. Every visit to a house with a pool produces that weather change/stopped activity message, though no change has taken place.
My pool cleaner was eaten. I replced from inventory. When I went back in again, it once again are my pool cleaner without putting the cleaner into inventory.

I craved the weather condition to snow, and this restored the correct number of pool cleaners to my inventory.

Snowing prevents the notification from occurring.

Also, I'm trying to identify if the pool cleaner is still in the pool, but invisible, as when I changed the weather back to blue skies, my cleaners dropped by one in the inventory, but no cleaner shoes in the pool. Under this conditiin, the notification again, stops appearing. I need to wait to see if the pool goes dirty.
How did you discover all that!? I'm still stuck with 'Oooo, the ducks quack!' :mrgreen:
Thank you. Going to do the weather jiggle now

Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

The Sea Voyage is now ready to built!!

frankberg19
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by frankberg19 »

Does anyone understand the fruit things stuff??

Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

frankberg19 wrote:Does anyone understand the fruit things stuff??
I'm harvesting(picking ?) four banana trees right now. I believe we have to collect the fruit to a certain points so we can unlock The Sea Voyage, Hammock, and etc in order. For example you have to collect 4000 bananas so you can unlock the hammock prize.