Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Romance Update - Changes

Post by JointheSims »

Rosie wrote:
Rosie wrote:
Ryuzakiryuuga wrote:
Rosie wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:We do get a boat to the new island! The dock for it is on the mainland off the shore of the river. It is unlocked at level 11 but also requires a wait for an Event.
The Quest told me to pick bananas, then after I did that it said to go build ship. When I get to the ship, It won't let me build it now. Did I miss something?
Have you reached the requirements yet? I kinda forgot how many, but it worked just fine for me.

The pop up in quest said I reached requirements. I'm at level 55, but only picked one group of bananas and then it said go build ship. Is that how you did it? Thanks.
L
The pineapples showed up out of nowhere. I am good now. Thank you! :)
How did you do it? I don't see the palm trees either.
GC: jocco12
:D :D :D :D :D
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [EVENT] Tropical Romance Island

Post by Rosie »

kelline wrote:
Rosie wrote:I can't get into my game again. Ugh. I have uninstalled it & reinstalled it 4 times. If I send FM a ticket, do they fix it quickly? I am guessing no.
I'm stuck also.. dang thing boots me n the load screen.

I tried reinstalling.. got to the log in download my game screen.. looked like it was loading, but nope crashed.. so now I'm stuck in this loop
That's exactly what mine is doing. I haven't been able to get in for hours. I hope they fix this soon.
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

I think this combined community progress is the Sims Freeplay Users community as a whole. I read it somewhere before, I forget where it was. I'm pretty sure all of us are on the same point of progress right now.
keren536
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by keren536 »

Does anyone know the construction times for the different venues on the island? I'm trying to decide what to build next and can't find the info anywhere....
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

sesinka wrote:
LovemySims wrote: I'm going to delay updating for now I think. I only have 73 SP saved up :|
I don't think the event will be available later. I'm not sure of course but it's not a discovery quest, it's an event, and events are usually done by all the players at the same time. Like I updated today and my time limit was 13 days, others that updated earlier had 14 days
Ah right, thanks for telling me, I guess I will have to update now then. Sometimes this game drives me crazy!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Ryuzakiryuuga wrote:I think this combined community progress is the Sims Freeplay Users community as a whole. I read it somewhere before, I forget where it was. I'm pretty sure all of us are on the same point of progress right now.
Perhaps you read it here, in the opening post, or here, or here, or here. ;)

________

To clear up any remaining confusion for players maybe hearing it straight from FM is needed? They've posted this on many comments on their page:
CommunityProgress.jpg
We are all at the exact same place for the Community Progress. When the next item will be unlocked it will be unlocked by all players at the same time.

Hope this helps anyone else still confused about the Community Progress.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simmer1986
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simmer1986 »

I hope the island is here to stay and won't disappear after the event. For people who aren't using sps to unlock and build the locations it's not going to give you much if not any time to enjoy the interactions and activities on the island. Surely EA wouldn't do all that work for it to just be for 2 weeks...
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

I agree, it would be stupid to go through all that cleaning and building only to have it disappear after two weeks without even having time to use it. But you never know about these things unfortunately. I wish there was a way to know, maybe I wouldn't even bother with the island so much if we don't get to keep it because I'm not going to have time to use it if it's gone in two weeks.
Orchidealna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Orchidealna »

Simmer1986
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simmer1986 »

Orchidealna wrote:Image
Ah yay, thank you for posting that info. Glad it's here to stay, just gotta work hard to unlock everything :)