[Community Event] Tropical Romance Island

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Simannity
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Tropical Romance Island

Post by Simannity »

SimAddict wrote:Has anyone else been unable to collect all of their bonus fruit? I was able to get all of them up until mid morning today, now I'm only able to get bonuses from 2 of the 3 dragon fruit plants.
I have the same problem. Since this morning, not all of the trees planted earlier give bonus fruit. The pineapple trees I planted today have not given any. :evil:
zuska
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by zuska »

Hi guys,
does anybody know how much is the beach bar and reef? thanks
LVL 55
G+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111530001267405554115/posts
GC: **zuska**
insta: zuska_bluska
Simannity
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simannity »

zuska wrote:Hi guys,
does anybody know how much is the beach bar and reef? thanks
Hello Zuska,
Costs to build are:
Beach bar - 6500 bananas, 4500 dragon fruit, 1000 pineapples, and 45 constructo coins.
Mermaid reef - 8000 bananas, 8000 dragon fruit, 1600 pineapples, and 50 constructo coins.
The mermaid thing sounds like a lot of fun, can't wait! :D
Simannity
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simannity »

Simannity wrote:
SimAddict wrote:Has anyone else been unable to collect all of their bonus fruit? I was able to get all of them up until mid morning today, now I'm only able to get bonuses from 2 of the 3 dragon fruit plants.
I have the same problem. Since this morning, not all of the trees planted earlier give bonus fruit. The pineapple trees I planted today have not given any. :evil:
Seems I was too hasty. Pineapples do give bonuses, just less frequently than the bananas and dragon fruit. :roll: Oh well. I'll just harvest them all in one go with one SP, as long as I remember to do this at the correct time :?
EileenK98
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by EileenK98 »

I lost one of my banana trees. When I go into the Event Items tab in the Home Store, it says I've used four of four, but I can only find three of them. I've been around to every house in my town, and I can't find it!
New town, new Sims!

Haunted House: 2 East Oceanside
Library: 1 Museum Boulevard
Spa: 2 Museum Boulevard
The Winchesters' Bunker: 3 Eastside
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

I feel like I'm not going to have enough construction coins. I've built 3 things on the island already and only have 35 left. I need 40 for the Beach Volleyball but I feel like I should wait and build something later on that I actually want - like the Bungalow or Mermaid Reef. I feel like you won't earn enough coins without paying for spins. The personal progress only gives you so much each time you reach it. Thoughts?
Lin77
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Lin77 »

Rosie wrote:
Lin77 wrote:I started this quest yesterday morning, when I collected the Bananas the first time it said I had enough, but then when I tapped on the voyage boat the collect recources was unchecked so I couldn't build the boat. So I put my sim back on the banana tree to collect more, the second time I collected bananas there was a banana icon floating above my sim, I tapped on it and it flew over to the top left hand corner where a purple icon appeared. This icon was NOT there the first time I collected from the tree. So I tapped on it and a box popped up showing a progress bar. It now said I had enough even though the quest box already said this....werid. So I built the boat. But then a couple hours later I tried to go back in the game after leaving and now it crashes everytime I try to go in. So I forced closed, cleared cache....didn't fix it. So I uninstalled the game. Reinstalled it and downloaded from my cloud, which set me back to needing to collect bananas to build the boat. So I collected them, the purple icon in the left hand corner did not appear right away. Finally after collecting and tapping on the floating banana icon it finally appeared in the top left hand corner. So I tapped on it, it showed the yellow bar filling up to the point I can build the boat. So I did. Then I went to the island, progressed through the quest. Now it wanted me to keep collecting bananas, so I bought all 4 trees and put my sims on them. Then I uploaded my data to the cloud and exited the game. Well, now I can't get back in....it crashes again everytime. So I uninstalled and reinstalled again, but this time after I choose to download my saved data, it won't open, it now crashes. So there is a huge bug with the progression of this new quest. When I got to the point where I got the purple icon in the top left hand corner and built my boat it starts crashing.

Very annoying, I contacted Firemonkeys and opened a ticket, but I still have yet to hear from them. No response, and no fixing the issue. If I miss out on this goal, I will uninstall the game and never play again.

Anyone else having the same issue?
That's exactly what happened to me. Mine was down for almost 48 hours. This quest is confusing. I don't know how I'm going to finish it without purchasing SP. Did you submita ticket to FM?

I opened a ticket with Firemonkeys, I did this the day the update was released after I started having issues but I still have not heard from them nor is my game fixed as of this morning. It's still crashing when I try to go in. It's been 2 days now.

I play on a Android tablet...it's a Samsung Galaxy tab 8.4 SM-T700. I also have the latest operating system and latest game version. This is so frustrating, because I can't get in and they aren't even responding. Time is ticking.....
halil1987
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by halil1987 »

how much is the wedding and bungalow?anybody knows ?
Touchthesunx
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Touchthesunx »

On the topic of crashing, you are not able to go to a neighbor's town to harvest fruit. I've tried with a few neighbors. Every time you click on the house with the trees, it crashes. Even if you do it multiple times. They REALLY don't want you to finish this.
GC ID: touchthesunx
HH: First house on Bliss drive
HFN: #2 East Oceanside
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

halil1987 wrote:how much is the wedding and bungalow?anybody knows ?

The Wedding Coast Venue costs: 9000 Bananas, 4500 Pineapple, 1150 Passion Fruit, and 85 Constructo Coins

The Sea View Bungalow costs: 9800 Bananas, 5000 Pineapple, 2200 Passion Fruit, and 95 Constructo Coins
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update