[Community Event] Tropical Romance Island

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

[Community Event] Tropical Romance Island

Post by mockingbird288z »

image.jpg
We have to get fruit trees from the "Event Items" tab of the home store to unlock locations on the Tropical Romance Island:
image.jpg
image.jpg
The personal progress shows what you have unlocked so far on the island:
image.jpg
What we collect will go towards the community progress for more prizes:
image.jpg
As the community (everyone playing the game) collects fruit it will all be added to the community progress total to unlock more items.
mockingbird288z wrote: 02 Feb 2016, 20:51 If anyone is wondering exactly how many fruits and constructo coins will be needed for building everything on the island:

Banana: 50300 (doesn't include the 50 needed for the boat)
Dragon Fruit: 18250
Pineapple: 12100
Passion Fruit: 3350
Constructo Coins: 335

The banana gives 500 every 4.5 hours, the Dragon Fruit 250, the Pineapple, 150, and the Passion Fruit 50.

The Construco Coin rewards in the personal progress total 90. The other 245 coins will have to come from using the Spin Flower or clearing the island.
Coin Flower Patch details.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Romance Update - Changes

Post by Rosie »

mockingbird288z wrote:We do get a boat to the new island! The dock for it is on the mainland off the shore of the river. It is unlocked at level 11 but also requires a wait for an Event.
The Quest told me to pick bananas, then after I did that it said to go build ship. When I get to the ship, It won't let me build it now. Did I miss something?
mockingbird288z

Rosie wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:We do get a boat to the new island! The dock for it is on the mainland off the shore of the river. It is unlocked at level 11 but also requires a wait for an Event.
The Quest told me to pick bananas, then after I did that it said to go build ship. When I get to the ship, It won't let me build it now. Did I miss something?
Try tapping on the icon in the upper left corner (that's where it is on my phone) that has two palm trees. That's what I had to do to get the game to recognize I had finished the requirements.
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Rosie wrote:
Have you reached the requirements yet? I kinda forgot how many, but it worked just fine for me.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Rosie wrote:
Try tapping on the icon in the upper left corner (that's where it is on my phone) that has two palm trees. That's what I had to do to get the game to recognize I had finished the requirements.
I don't see any palm trees. Do you see them from the house after you pick bananas, or on the town map when trying to build the ship? I'm on a tablet and my upper left is the camera. I looked for Palm trees and don't see any.? Thanks. Should I keep collecting bananas? Lol.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Ryuzakiryuuga wrote:
Rosie wrote:
Have you reached the requirements yet? I kinda forgot how many, but it worked just fine for me.

The pop up in quest said I reached requirements. I'm at level 55, but only picked one group of bananas and then it said go build ship. Is that how you did it? Thanks.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Rosie wrote:
Ryuzakiryuuga wrote:
Rosie wrote:

The pop up in quest said I reached requirements. I'm at level 55, but only picked one group of bananas and then it said go build ship. Is that how you did it? Thanks.
The pineapples showed up out of nowhere. I am good now. Thank you! :)
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Tropical Romance Island

Post by Butterfly »

Almost everything cost SP now.
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Butterfly wrote:Almost everything cost SP now.
Yeah, I was surprised too at first. No LPs for this event.
mockingbird288z

Ryuzakiryuuga wrote:
Butterfly wrote:Almost everything cost SP now.
Yeah, I was surprised too at first. No LPs for this event.
It's like the RED Event from November 2014. I'm sure like that event once this one is over everything that is now SP will go back to being LP.