[Community Event] Tropical Romance Island

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Tropical Romance Island

Post by Butterfly »

Does anyone still have the coin garden patch and is it workable as during the event?
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

Butterfly wrote:Does anyone still have the coin garden patch and is it workable as during the event?
The coin patches I placed during the event worked as regular garden patches after the event was over. With this last update, the purple border disappeared and they turned into regular garden patches. The ones I had in inventory still have the purple border.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

SimCitySue wrote:
Butterfly wrote:Does anyone still have the coin garden patch and is it workable as during the event?
The coin patches I placed during the event worked as regular garden patches after the event was over. With this last update, the purple border disappeared and they turned into regular garden patches. The ones I had in inventory still have the purple border.
Thanks. I wonder if you place a purple one will it stay purple as shown in your inventory?
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Butterfly wrote:
SimCitySue wrote:
Thanks. I wonder if you place a purple one will it stay purple as shown in your inventory?
Hm... I just placed one and it stil looks purple :)
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Huaca Flora wrote:Hm... I just placed one and it stil looks purple :)
Thanks. The ones I had down turned into regular patches so I'll try to place them back into inventory and or them back down. :D
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

App Store info says this event will return in the French Romance Update!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
EricaSFP
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by EricaSFP »

I am happy I found the page with the totals of what we need to get everything. This will help me get done.
mockingbird288z

Yeah, the requirements list is buried in here somewhere. Depending on whether the re-run of the event has the same requirements or not I was going to either copy and paste the existing requirements list in the opening post or type up the new one there.

There's some more info sprinkled throughout this thread that I will add to the OP by the time the event kicks off. :)
EricaSFP
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] French Romance Live Event

Post by EricaSFP »

Does anyone know if we will get an object or NPC Sim to help with collecting fruit for the island?
mockingbird288z

EricaSFP wrote: 05 Feb 2017, 06:55 Does anyone know if we will get an object or NPC Sim to help with collecting fruit for the island?
I've moved your post to the Tropical Romance island event thread.

There wasn't anything like that for the first time this event happened but there also wasn't something like that for the first Spa event, either. When the spa event returned they added the gem harvester. I'm guessing they will add something like that or a NPC for the second go-round of this event.