Cloud restore is crashing game!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
pandap4nts
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Cloud restore is crashing game!

Post by pandap4nts »

I wasn't building anything either, but I have great news! This morning I got an email from Friremonkeys saying that they had uploaded a new version of my cloud save! I GOT MY GAME BACK!!! And with time left on the quest! Yay!!! I haven't actually checked my cribs yet (too excited and just started picking fruit!) but all of my population remains, inspired!

So, it seems as though Firemonkeys is having to fix each effected cloud save individually. I do suggest putting in another ticket if you haven't heard back already. I sent in a second request and included the crash data from my diagnostics, and that is the request they responded to this morning, not the original ticket I put in last Tuesday.

If they haven't already, I hope they fix your games asap!
Garage Update Gamecenter: pandap4nts 🐼
snoodess
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by snoodess »

I was getting fed up so I opened a new support ticket this morning since "Game crashing on load" was not an option when I opened my first ticket. I received a reply with a new cloud save to try today. So far so good, fingers crossed I can build everything. I need to get up to speed on how this whole event works. I was avoiding the threads because I was so bummed. Hope everyone else gets fixed soon!
pandap4nts
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pandap4nts »

snoodess wrote:I was getting fed up so I opened a new support ticket this morning since "Game crashing on load" was not an option when I opened my first ticket. I received a reply with a new cloud save to try today. So far so good, fingers crossed I can build everything. I need to get up to speed on how this whole event works. I was avoiding the threads because I was so bummed. Hope everyone else gets fixed soon!
Awesome! I'm so glad to hear you're back on track, too! I still feel a bit behind, but even though I had a lot of stuff to do today, I was able to collect much fruit and build some island things. Also, all the community progress is now yours to reap! We should be okay. Yay! :D
Garage Update Gamecenter: pandap4nts 🐼
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

Great to hear you are playing again also. Happy for you!!
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)
kelline
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kelline »

I just put in a 2nd ticket after not hearing anything for 7 days, I got my fingers crossed XX

when your game got restored, did you get ANY compensation? more time?
snoodess
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by snoodess »

I didn't get extra time but I did have a pop up that dismissed too quickly that looked like I got simoleans. Nice gesture but I didn't really need them. SPs would have been nice! I'm slowly catching up due to some strategies I found ;)
kelline
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kelline »

YAHHHH my game is fixed.. took a 2nd ticket

other than a fix, the community stuff, I got nothing for my missed time.. the popup I got was the .. oh your sims have missed you, heres 50k & 1lp or something like that.. so 5 days to finish what i need...