Cloud restore is crashing game!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
kelline
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Cloud restore is crashing game!

Post by kelline »

I'm in the same boat.. haven't been able to play for 2 days :( & other this reply from FM I haven't heard anything more from them. This suck what with the event going on... hopefully when all is said & done & its fixed, they give extensions to us that have missed days.

*We’re receiving higher than normal contact volume and there may be a long delay in our response.*
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

I still cant play either. We miss all the island things. And i read on fb that after the 14 days we can not build on the island. Then we have the island and nothing to do there.
I'm soo frustrated that i cant play. And not a word from EA. :-(((.
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)
pandap4nts
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pandap4nts »

Happy universe wrote:I still cant play either. We miss all the island things. And i read on fb that after the 14 days we can not build on the island. Then we have the island and nothing to do there.
I'm soo frustrated that i cant play. And not a word from EA. :-(((.
Oh, man, that is a serious bummer! All the pictures I've seen posted look so fun. :x

I have still not heard anything either, and the response to people posting complaints on the Facebook page is not inspiring confidence in a timely solution... Thinking of submitting another ticket, just because? Ugh, and super annoyed to have received an iTunes receipt for in-app purchases I made a couple of hours before the app became useless. :(
Garage Update Gamecenter: pandap4nts 🐼
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

I play again:-) i had another game on my older iPad. I lost some progress but i'm now very busy with bananas. I'm happy :lol: no response from EA though :roll:
pandap4nts
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pandap4nts »

Glad to hear that, Happy! I don't have another game, but did consider starting a new one. Since I've spent so much time and real money though, and have so many older, limited time prizes, it doesn't feel right to abandon all that effort.
Garage Update Gamecenter: pandap4nts 🐼
kelline
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kelline »

yah its getting really depressing going on 4 days with no word from FM on what the heck is going on, whats being done to fix it, & what compensation if any once it is fixed...
snoodess
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by snoodess »

I'm just so sad about it. I've spent some money on the game and played for a couple years. This is the first big thing I'll miss out on and it was something I was super excited about. I opened a ticket last Monday and haven't heard a peep. There have been other glitches that prevented players from completing an event, any idea if they were given extensions or something to allow them to finish or are they just out of luck when it's over? Has anyone had a feel good story about a support experience?
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

I was thinking why my game was crashing. Perhaps it was the architect house that i was building? I think it is not suppost to build yet in this event? Just a thought.
Did any of you build the architect houses?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Happy universe wrote:I was thinking why my game was crashing. Perhaps it was the architect house that i was building? I think it is not suppost to build yet in this event? Just a thought.
Did any of you build the architect houses?
I'm building one now and my game isn't crashing. Building one of those houses shouldn't interfere with anything. I hope you all get a fix soon!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
kelline
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kelline »

I'm not building anything.. I had 10 ppl cleaning up the newly opened island & 4 ppl picking bananas.