All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: [EVENT] Urban Furniture Event

Post by SIMazing »

They are gone from my game, again. :( Did we even have them for 24 hours? :(
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

I never had these couches. In the previous event I got 4 of 7 sets completed but I guess since it wasn't the "2nd" one with the couches I would have never saw them?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Did both events, don't have sofas on Android.
mockingbird288z

Re: Urban event couches

Post by mockingbird288z »

simjade wrote:I would like to ask which pack of furniture in urban furniture event comes with 3new urban couches (double seat), yesterday when the event started they just appeared in my store and now disapeared. And I have only half of quest done. Someone have ideas about whats going on?
I think FM is just having a little glitch on their end. I think we are supposed to have them permanently. The original couches were unlocked with the second set. Hopefully FM will address the issue soon or fix it.

I've moved your topic to the existing one about the urban furniture. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
fantastically125
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by fantastically125 »

Is it just me or is this quest impossible! I have had a bunch of Sims woodworking since about 5 days ago in preparation, constantly working plus used quite a few LPs to speed up level up for one and still on level 4/6 and only at 35%?! Very discouraging :(
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

I wouldn't say that it's impossible - I do have a Sim at the highest level now, but I started without any woodworking experience when the event was happening last time. I still managed to complete 4 sets though. And now (as I have 7 sims who get allocated to whatever hobby I need them at) I have managed to have everyone at level 6 again, and I've only been woodworking for a day. And I don't even have the Goddess statue.

I'm not sure about the exact percentages - but to get to level 6, I needed to do the 5h option once to reach the next level, maybe twice for level 6, I don't remember that. That's not too bad. And as there is no shorter option anyways, that's quite alright I would say. There's loads of items that you get multiple times, but I'm already finished with the first set (out of 3 for me, as I finished the other ones last time).

I'm kinda confused though how you managed to get stuck on level 4. This has never happened to me. Which percentage do you gain when completing the 5h option?
simjade
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by simjade »

Hey, everybody, I am concern about new urban sofas, the white the grey and the purple one, they just disapeared from my home store, maybe someone else is dealing with the same isues? Ea offer me to restart game, but am afraid to lose something else or all at all
fantastically125
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Thanks for your reply Oscar, on level 4 I am only getting 3% for the 5hr option? I started playing just after the last event so never got any last time and didnt have anyone woodworking so started as soon as I saw the upcoming event this time.

It seems like there is a glitch in my game :( I even started a new sim woodworking from scratch yesterday and got 12 % from 5hr option. This makes me sad!!
fantastically125
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

I tried again with a brand new sim, brand new purchased woodworking bench, in her own house and so for Level 1, 5 hour option gave me only 13% :(
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

That's really odd - I read somewhere that your progress will be quicker during the event.
Maybe you can contact the firemonkeys if nothing else works. That's really too bad.