[EVENT] Urban Furniture Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
fantastically125
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [EVENT] Urban Furniture Event

Post by fantastically125 »

Yeah it is weird, will need to contact them as I'm getting no where fast and really want that furniture!!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

simjade wrote:Hey, everybody, I am concern about new urban sofas, the white the grey and the purple one, they just disapeared from my home store, maybe someone else is dealing with the same isues? Ea offer me to restart game, but am afraid to lose something else or all at all
Hi, others are experiencing the same thing, myself included, and penlopej even responded to your last post saying that. Either it's a glitch on their end or they aren't going to be in the game permanently. I think it's a glitch on their end. It can take FM awhile to realize the glitch is on their end but hopefully they will address the issue soon or fix it.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

fantastically125 wrote:Thanks for your reply Oscar, on level 4 I am only getting 3% for the 5hr option? I started playing just after the last event so never got any last time and didnt have anyone woodworking so started as soon as I saw the upcoming event this time.

It seems like there is a glitch in my game :( I even started a new sim woodworking from scratch yesterday and got 12 % from 5hr option. This makes me sad!!
That sounds like the progress my sim was making before the event. After weeks of practice, he was still only at the beginning on level 3. But since I clicked on the button to accept the event and reset the grid, my sims are levelling up after each 5 hour session! I have the goddess statue only at level 5, so I don't think it would make that much difference. I have 20 sims working on the hobby, so this is going to be an easy way to earn some LPs while they're working!
mockingbird288z

fantastically125 wrote:Yeah it is weird, will need to contact them as I'm getting no where fast and really want that furniture!!
The normal, non-event leveling up percentages are, without the Goddess Monument:

Level 1 to Level 2: 13% (5 hour); 40% (12.5 hour)
Level 2 to Level 3: 6% (5 hour); 20% (12.5 hour)
Level 3 to Level 4: 3% (5 hour); 12% (12.5 hour)
Level 4 to Level 5: 3% (5 hour); 12% (12.5 hour)
Level 5 to Level 6: 1% (5 hour); 4% (12.5 hour)

The first time the event happened the leveling up was much faster and glenkato is saying that the same thing is happening for this time. I've tested the times on a game that I didn't do the event on the first time and I have the non-event leveling percentages even though I've made sure to officially start the event. It wouldn't hurt to submit a support ticket and see what they say. In the meantime, try force closing your game and opening it back up to see if you get the higher leveling percentage (tried it on my game and it didn't work, though). You could also try turning off the wifi/data on your device and then turn it back on when prompted from the game. That will get the game to connect to the servers again.
You should also find a neighbor whose Goddess Monument is complete and level up a sim in woodworking in their town. That way you will at least get the max bonus from the Goddess Monument.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

mockingbird288z wrote:The round Urban sofas are back in the home store for those who unlocked at least the 2nd set of the urban furniture. Which means they should be added to the event for those who haven't done it yet.

image.jpg
I just unlocked the sofas and they weren't part of the package.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
mockingbird288z

Lenny wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:The round Urban sofas are back in the home store for those who unlocked at least the 2nd set of the urban furniture. Which means they should be added to the event for those who haven't done it yet.

image.jpg
I just unlocked the sofas and they weren't part of the package.
Yeah, they've disappeared again for everybody. You should see quite a few posts about them after my first post on the couches. As I've said before, I think FM is having a glitch on their end. Hopefully they will address the issue soon or fix it. :)
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

In my game, I have a sim leveling from 5 to 6 and is giving only 3% with the 5hr option and the goddess monument adds only 1%. I think they made it like this for everyone. This time is very difficult to level up Sims.
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

mockingbird288z wrote:The first time the event happened the leveling up was much faster and glenkato is saying that the same thing is happening for this time. I've tested the times on a game that I didn't do the event on the first time and I have the non-event leveling percentages even though I've made sure to officially start the event.
That's really odd. I still have the leveling percentages from the last event. I haven't tried woodworking in between those events though, as I didn't want to see another workbench for a while. I thought I had missed the items I didn't get, it's great that they're repeating the event!

Mockingbird (what's your name again? Leah?): which leveling percentages do you get in a game where you already did the event the last time? Is it the better percentages? Maybe there's some link.
mockingbird288z

Oscar wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:The first time the event happened the leveling up was much faster and glenkato is saying that the same thing is happening for this time. I've tested the times on a game that I didn't do the event on the first time and I have the non-event leveling percentages even though I've made sure to officially start the event.
That's really odd. I still have the leveling percentages from the last event. I haven't tried woodworking in between those events though, as I didn't want to see another workbench for a while. I thought I had missed the items I didn't get, it's great that they're repeating the event!

Mockingbird (what's your name again? Leah?): which leveling percentages do you get in a game where you already did the event the last time? Is it the better percentages? Maybe there's some link.
Mockingbird or Leah, either one! :) It was odd, I expected to get the better percentages after tapping yes to the event. I got the lower percentages in a game where I had already done the event. I downloaded an older game onto my ipad, said no to the event, tested the percentages and got the lower percentages. Then I tapped on "Enter the event" and tapped yes to start the event, tested the percentages again and still got the lower ones. :? I tried a few things, restarting the game, getting the game to connect to the server again, using a different sim to get the better percentages to kick in but they never did.
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

mockingbird288z wrote:Mockingbird or Leah, either one! :) It was odd, I expected to get the better percentages after tapping yes to the event. I got the lower percentages in a game where I had already done the event. I downloaded an older game onto my ipad, said no to the event, tested the percentages and got the lower percentages. Then I tapped on "Enter the event" and tapped yes to start the event, tested the percentages again and still got the lower ones. :? I tried a few things, restarting the game, getting the game to connect to the server again, using a different sim to get the better percentages to kick in but they never did.
Leah then :) That's really most peculiar. I've tried all Sims that I don't need for other hobbies at the moment, and all of them get good percentages. I don't have an apple device though - I'm playing on Android. Maybe that's the difference.