Easter Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
EileenK98
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Easter Update - Changes

Post by EileenK98 »

There is no longer a purple outline around garden plots that were purchased during the last update. The ones that originally grew Constructo-Coins for the quest. After the quest was over, the plots stayed, but they worked the same as regular garden plots, except for the purple outline. Now they no longer have that.
New town, new Sims!

Haunted House: 2 East Oceanside
Library: 1 Museum Boulevard
Spa: 2 Museum Boulevard
The Winchesters' Bunker: 3 Eastside
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I placed them in the inventory after the event & just take it out now to check. Mine still has the purple outline & sticks.
Ebi!!
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Ebi!! »

Is there no Easter decor for this update ? I built a house specifically to make it Easter themed and haven't seen anything yet. I want the cute wallpapers and flooring !!!!
Last edited by mockingbird288z on 17 Mar 2016, 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderated to refelct Forum Rule #6
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Ebi!! wrote:Is there no Easter decor for this update ? I built a house specifically to make it Easter themed and haven't seen anything yet. I want the cute wallpapers and flooring !!!!
The App Store info says we will get Easter décor. The official Sims FreePlay Facebook account has said the décor will appear closer to Easter.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

Hayley95 wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
Sewandso wrote:Easter themed onesies and pajamas....gingerbread furniture.....*yawn*. I was really hoping there would be more to this update than Easter stuff, but I don't want or need more gingerbread furniture. :(
I agree 100%! I was really disappointed to read about the gingerbread furniture for the upcoming event. And the pjs? My sims don't even where the pjs from the sleepwear event. So much of what we know right now is "been there, done that". :(
Yeah I too was not that excited about the prizes. And my gingerbread house is already full of the old gingerbread furniture.
I was hoping for more gingerbread furniture, as I'm going to extend my gingerbread house and turn it into a childcare centre. Want to keep the decor all the way through.
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

I don't think I saw this yet, apologizes if it's already been mentioned -- but the gingerbread wallpaper, flooring and home exteriors are all gone with this update :-(
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Desiree wrote:I don't think I saw this yet, apologizes if it's already been mentioned -- but the gingerbread wallpaper, flooring and home exteriors are all gone with this update :-(
AAakkk!! That is indeed very annoying. I do like the those wallpaper,flooring & home exteriors...despite that they are of limited use, being more of a specialized theme.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Just does not make sense in taking away the Gingerbread furnishings. The prize of this update is Gingerbread furniture, right? So they should not be removing it. Or maybe FM will bring them back again once you get the new Gingerbread furniture prize. If you dont get prize, no wallpapers,flooring etc also. That sounds like another prod to update if you are really keen on the Gingerbread theme.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

playsims wrote:Just does not make sense in taking away the Gingerbread furnishings. The prize of this update is Gingerbread furniture, right? So they should not be removing it. Or maybe FM will bring them back again once you get the new Gingerbread furniture prize. If you dont get prize, no wallpapers,flooring etc also. That sounds like another prod to update if you are really keen on the Gingerbread theme.
I guess they did it because we didn't technically win the wallpapers, floors, exterior walls, or roof. We really only unlocked the Gingerbread House template. They gave us the walls and floors to be nice along with a staircase (which we still have). I expect one of the prizes for completing the Chockate Making hobby grid will be the walls and floors. I guess they are thinking why should some players get them for nothing while others have to work for them.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

Gem410 wrote:There are still a 1 min and 5 min options for the cooking hobby but only level 1 is available initially even though I have previously opened up all levels. It only took 2x 1 minute option to open up level 2.
This isn't a change :) it used to be like that - after you complete it for the first time and reset your sim, the prizes are unlocked , but the dishes for upper levels are locked. So you can still complete the grid, you just can't make them use the longest options