Easter Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Orchidealna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Easter Update - Changes

Post by Orchidealna »

There is no notification, but the buy/build mode has an increased number of 'new items' or whatever it's supposed to mean.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Orchidealna wrote:There is no notification, but the buy/build mode has an increased number of 'new items' or whatever it's supposed to mean.
The number showing in my game is 24. I believe it's 8 for the Easter wallpapers and floors, 4 for the new topiaries, and then 12 for the items in the featured section (the 8 Easter items and rabbits that are on sale and the 4 topiaries again).
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
m11kj
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by m11kj »

dont know if its the case for everyone, but the 'new' orange table lamp is a 'long-existed' item thats supposed to be available since a very early stage in the game (like since level 4-11?) except it never showed up in the home store. I only saw it in the 'level up' screen (where they show you new items unlocked for the level) in both my games and thought it was a graphic error. Interesting that they finally added it into the game lol.
mockingbird288z

m11kj wrote:dont know if its the case for everyone, but the 'new' orange table lamp is a 'long-existed' item thats supposed to be available since a very early stage in the game (like since level 4-11?) except it never showed up in the home store. I only saw it in the 'level up' screen (where they show you new items unlocked for the level) in both my games and thought it was a graphic error. Interesting that they finally added it into the game lol.
Yes, this was posted earlier. :) At first it would crash the game when tapped on in the home store and then we could only place it on the floor but that as all been fixed now.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I noticed, that even though the time for the musical expressions hobby has decreased, it actually takes now a lot longer to fill the grid. It's repeat after repeat after repeat.
Lady Simalot
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Lady Simalot »

First time I visited the stables after the update I noticed it takes 2 min to pet a 3 star horse, 4 min 52 sec to feed and 48 min to groom. I actually can't remeber if this was already there with a previous update, I thought it used to be longer.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

Lady Simalot wrote:First time I visited the stables after the update I noticed it takes 2 min to pet a 3 star horse, 4 min 52 sec to feed and 48 min to groom. I actually can't remeber if this was already there with a previous update, I thought it used to be longer.
You are correct used to be longer. Glad time decreased.
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
mockingbird288z

DiTori wrote:
Lady Simalot wrote:First time I visited the stables after the update I noticed it takes 2 min to pet a 3 star horse, 4 min 52 sec to feed and 48 min to groom. I actually can't remeber if this was already there with a previous update, I thought it used to be longer.
You are correct used to be longer. Glad time decreased.
This change happened on the Romance update. :)
m11kj
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by m11kj »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Yes, this was posted earlier. :) At first it would crash the game when tapped on in the home store and then we could only place it on the floor but that as all been fixed now.
XD yes i saw you guys talking about it and remembered this 'long-lost' item in the home store lol. better late than never :lol:
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

These things are pretty!
Attachments
image.jpeg
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll: