[Seasonal Quest] Chocolate Egg Chase

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
ErinPW

Re: [QUEST] Chocolate Egg Chase

Post by ErinPW »

I wish, people would read the description in the game. It's clearly mentioned, where to look for the case. Or at least read the opening post at this topic.
Place the Egg Hunter's Case
Place the Egg Hunter's Case
Attachments
Find the Egg Hunter's Case in the "Decorations" tab of your Inventory.
Find the Egg Hunter's Case in the "Decorations" tab of your Inventory.
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
MamaBear0903
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Easter quest

Post by MamaBear0903 »

So, doing the easter quest it tells me to place a basket from the decorations tab....I go there and it says limited item and won't let me place it. So essentially I'm screwed on this entire quest? Wasted my time for the download? Or does it refresh at some point?
Can you show me how I'm guilty?--Zao
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

MamaBear0903 wrote:So, doing the easter quest it tells me to place a basket from the decorations tab....I go there and it says limited item and won't let me place it. So essentially I'm screwed on this entire quest? Wasted my time for the download? Or does it refresh at some point?
Your topic has been merged into the propper topic. Please, read the post above your's now :)
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

ErinPW wrote:
MamaBear0903 wrote:So, doing the easter quest it tells me to place a basket from the decorations tab....I go there and it says limited item and won't let me place it. So essentially I'm screwed on this entire quest? Wasted my time for the download? Or does it refresh at some point?
Your topic has been merged into the propper topic. Please, read the post above your's now :)
AKA, Go to your INVENTORY tab in the Home Store, then your DECORATIONS tab for your FREE EGG HUNTER'S CASE. :lol:
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Have a peep on youtube. FM is such a sadist making us look for more eggs each day. It's now 6 eggs for Day 3 & 10 for Day 4. It would not been so bad if we are assured of finding one on each try. Definitely a ploy to use up our LPs.
Narset
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Narset »

playsims wrote:Have a peep on youtube. FM is such a sadist making us look for more eggs each day. It's now 6 eggs for Day 3 & 10 for Day 4. It would not been so bad if we are assured of finding one on each try. Definitely a ploy to use up our LPs.
That is pretty obnoxious of them. We basically are forced to use LP anyway for this quest if we have a job that isn't conducive to playing the Sims and, you know, actually sleep.
Miaow65
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Miaow65 »

I just finished day 2 albeir a couple of hours after day 3 was meant to start but i havent got a day 3 ive got a wait for next day?
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Narset wrote:
playsims wrote:Have a peep on youtube. FM is such a sadist making us look for more eggs each day. It's now 6 eggs for Day 3 & 10 for Day 4. It would not been so bad if we are assured of finding one on each try. Definitely a ploy to use up our LPs.
That is pretty obnoxious of them. We basically are forced to use LP anyway for this quest if we have a job that isn't conducive to playing the Sims and, you know, actually sleep.
Did you not know that FM thinks that we are also sims....No need to sleep just drink coffee?
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Miaow65 wrote:I just finished day 2 albeir a couple of hours after day 3 was meant to start but i havent got a day 3 ive got a wait for next day?
I finished day 2 yesterday, and the total wait time till the next time the quest will start was 1 day and 17 hours. I'm not sure why.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Dellie wrote:
Miaow65 wrote:I just finished day 2 albeir a couple of hours after day 3 was meant to start but i havent got a day 3 ive got a wait for next day?
I finished day 2 yesterday, and the total wait time till the next time the quest will start was 1 day and 17 hours. I'm not sure why.
I had the same wait time for Day 3 and I posted about the wait time when I posted that I added Day 2 to the opening post. As I said earlier I believe it is to give us time to find the eggs since we can only have 3 sims searching and there isn't a guarantee of an egg each time.

I think for this quest it is better to think of the sections as "parts" instead of "days". There are 4 parts to this quest. And we have 7 days for the 4 parts. The wait for part 4 will also start at 2 days.

Maybe it is better to think of the wait times not as wait times but as they are so-and-so hours left for the part you just finished. Meaning we have 1 day to do Part 1, 2 days for Part 2, 2 Days for Part 3 and 2 Days for part 4 to be " on track".
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update