[Seasonal Quest] Chocolate Egg Chase

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [QUEST] Chocolate Egg Chase

Post by SimCitySue »

mockingbird288z wrote:
MayaRose wrote:
SimCitySue wrote:
MayaRose wrote:I've completed day two but I can't find the toddler pyjamas! Adult and preteens, no problem, but where have the toddler ones gone? They're not under sleepwear and not under outfits.
Day two is infants and preteens as mentioned in the opening post
Oh, I thought that meant toddlers, not babies. That explains a lot :). Thank you.
I don't think toddlers even get new pajamas this time. :( Adults get pjs for part 1, infants and preteens get pjs for part 2, teens and seniors get pjs for part 3, and then part 4 is the final part so the reward is the bunny onesies for toddlers and adults. But no pajamas for toddlers.
You're welcome MayaRose. :) That stinks about the toddlers pjs. My toddlers and babies are the only one's who really use their sleepwear.
xjuelx
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by xjuelx »

Aww, I hate that the toddlers probably won't get new pajamas. :( But I'm glad that EA/FM is finally showing the seniors a little extra love. First they get some new clothes and now they're getting new types of pajamas too. The other age groups just get new colors of the same style they already had.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

xjuelx wrote:Aww, I hate that the toddlers probably won't get new pajamas. :( But I'm glad that EA/FM is finally showing the seniors a little extra love. First they get some new clothes and now they're getting new types of pajamas too. The other age groups just get new colors of the same style they already had.
I agree! Both about no toddler pjs and the new senior items. I love the nightgowns for female seniors!!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

Does anyone know if it matters when searching for eggs where you search? If you repeat a search place are you wasting your time? I'm assuming it doesn't keep a note of where you've searched but I thought I'd ask if anyone knew. I try not to repeat but I don't keep a note!
Still only two out of six eggs after four sessions!
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
mockingbird288z

DollyMixture wrote:Does anyone know if it matters when searching for eggs where you search? If you repeat a search place are you wasting your time? I'm assuming it doesn't keep a note of where you've searched but I thought I'd ask if anyone knew. I try not to repeat but I don't keep a note!
Still only two out of six eggs after four sessions!
I think it is completely random and where you search has no affect on whether you get an egg or not. But that is just my own feeling, I don'to know for sure.
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

Thanks Mockingbird.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
mockingbird288z

DollyMixture wrote:Thanks Mockingbird.
You're welcome! I just think it would be a lot of work for them to code the eggs hiding in certain spots into the game and keeping track of where you search. It would be too much.
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

Yeah, I think you're right!

mockingbird288z

I've added Part 4 (the final part) to the opening post.

Here are pics of the onesies. These onesies don't have any unique action - the sims will walk normally.
Adult female onesies
Adult female onesies
Adult male onesies
Adult male onesies
Toddler onesies (same for male and female)
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Thanks for the pics! The toddler onesies are adorable but the adult ones look more silly than adorkable.

I want the toddler ones but since my updating is going badly, I'm afraid I'm gonna miss out on them. Oh well maybe next year.

To show how badly the updating is going - I started about 9:30pm last night DLing from the app store but fell asleep before it finished and it still wasn't done several hours later. It was after 3am :o before it finished and then I started the task of DL the latest cloudsave. I just had my fourth 'retry' message come up while trying to get the new content updated from the cloud. :roll: So far I've never gotten more than 2MB of info to download. Even better? I'm not even getting a DL rate of 1MB/hour! At this rate (if I don't get any more error messages ;) ) it will finish up sometime tommorow night. :?

This is just bloody ridiculous.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update