[Seasonal Quest] Chocolate Egg Chase

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
MimLady
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [QUEST] Chocolate Egg Chase

Post by MimLady »

He usually appears at whichever house you happen to be at.
mahebes
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by mahebes »

I'm pretty sure for most of the interactions with Cottontail you need an adult. My suggestion would be to have an adult selected. Then usually a bubble with an exclamation point appears above Cottontail. Like MimLady said above, he follows you to whichever house you are at. Hope that helps!
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

piupiu2703 wrote:Hey guys,

Currently on this quest, now on " Hug Cottontail"

Problem is, i can't find him anywhere.

Any clue?
Same thing happened to me. I found Cottontail at one of uninhabited houses in my game. So I suggest you to search all houses in your simtown. I hope you find him. After "Hug Cottontail" task the bunny appears at whichever house you happen to be at, like MimLady said.
MamaBear0903
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MamaBear0903 »

Well considering I work full time and unfortunately don't get paid to play Sims and set my sims to egg hunting every 4 hours, obviously I missed the completion of this quest. Especially not helpful that probably only one out of every six attempts successfully found an egg. So anyway, annoying as that is, I'd be fine except now as it turns out there's an upcoming chocolatier event and I'm guessing the only way to unlock that hobby was through completing the easter quest....thanks for slowly making this game uninteresting, FM.
Can you show me how I'm guilty?--Zao
Oliviasims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Easter egg update: I don't know what is going on?

Post by Oliviasims »

I dont know if this is a glitch or not but it is very weird. I missed the deadline for the bunny onsies but the quest disappeared. My sim was asking cottontail for help but canceled the action. Cottontail went near the street and s/he just turned around and was gone. Was I supposed to get the onsies to complete the quest, or is something wrong?
Fully updated
The sim of me lives at 4 west ocean side, but spends time with her husband, her 4 children, and her neice at 1 west ocean side.
If you need a neighbor, my G+ is Annacesity Dremurr.
My HFN is at 20 west side
mockingbird288z

Re: Easter egg update: I don't know what is going on?

Post by mockingbird288z »

Oliviasims wrote:I dont know if this is a glitch or not but it is very weird. I missed the deadline for the bunny onsies but the quest disappeared. My sim was asking cottontail for help but canceled the action. Cottontail went near the street and s/he just turned around and was gone. Was I supposed to get the onsies to complete the quest, or is something wrong?
This is normal. The Chocolate Egg Chase is an event meaning it is not a permanent part of the game. It is only available for a limited time and once the time is expired the quest goes away. Events don't unlock anything for the game like a hobby or new feature so the time is only for the limited time prize and once the time is up the quest goes away.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
meadowphoenix
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by meadowphoenix »

MamaBear0903 wrote:Well considering I work full time and unfortunately don't get paid to play Sims and set my sims to egg hunting every 4 hours, obviously I missed the completion of this quest. Especially not helpful that probably only one out of every six attempts successfully found an egg. So anyway, annoying as that is, I'd be fine except now as it turns out there's an upcoming chocolatier event and I'm guessing the only way to unlock that hobby was through completing the easter quest....thanks for slowly making this game uninteresting, FM.

Considering the only prizes were clothes, and that the pre-event screen only mentioned you needing the promotions building, if you have that I think you'll be okay.
wendy0093
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by wendy0093 »

MamaBear0903 wrote:Well considering I work full time and unfortunately don't get paid to play Sims and set my sims to egg hunting every 4 hours, obviously I missed the completion of this quest. Especially not helpful that probably only one out of every six attempts successfully found an egg. So anyway, annoying as that is, I'd be fine except now as it turns out there's an upcoming chocolatier event and I'm guessing the only way to unlock that hobby was through completing the easter quest....thanks for slowly making this game uninteresting, FM.
I keep telling myself that I will never enter another timed quest, and then I get sucked in again. I'm retired and I play quite a bit, and I still rarely complete these timed challenges in time. Today the Easter egg quest and the real estate quest both timed out on me. *sigh* The last part of the challenge was to find 10 eggs, and only 3 sims can search at a time, with less than 100% success -- if a lot of people finished this quest they are either way luckier than me, or they play lots more than me, and I thought that I played a LOT! I think EA is making a mistake by frustrating their players into saying "I give up; this isn't fun."
ms_nickol
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Easter Update - Changes

Post by ms_nickol »

Hello can someone please tell me how to unlock the egg hunter's case I see in but it says that it's locked....
Twistedkitty
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Easter Update - Changes

Post by Twistedkitty »

ms_nickol wrote:Hello can someone please tell me how to unlock the egg hunter's case I see in but it says that it's locked....
It should be in your inventory in the decorations tab.