All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by Lishws720 »

SKatF wrote:
Nkara wrote:After unlocking all items, I bought the most expensive simoleons house and modified it into a gingerbread house. On the top floor I have a "Chocolatier room" where I placed the benches and used the fountain as the room's centerpiece:
Couldn't imagine how to make clunky fountain look cute or well integrated into a design, but you did it reaaly well.
I agree, and I especially like your use of the four square rugs to catch all the drips! :D
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

Due to a 10hr county-wide power outage, I didn't get the chocolate fountain :(

First time in 3 years of playing that I didn't finish a Sims quest/event.
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

amberkat wrote:Due to a 10hr county-wide power outage, I didn't get the chocolate fountain :(

Bad luck. I'm sorry to hear that.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

amberkat wrote:Due to a 10hr county-wide power outage, I didn't get the chocolate fountain :(

Oh my, I know that feeling...not so good. But it'll possibly resurface in the future those who missed out.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Sorry for the bad luck. But there is some hope. I'm sure sooner or later the chocolate fountain will show up in an architect home.
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

The first time in a long time I didn't finish an event too. :( I only got three packs. I was busy or forgetful and only restarted the hobby about three times a day, it took forever to level up and I ended up having to use LP to get the third pack. But I decided early on that I didn't really care about the furniture, I already have the gingerbread house and it's not likely I'd want that theme anywhere else. The furniture only looks sensible if you decorate an entire house with it so the three packs are kind of useless.

I'm kind of bored with the entire game too, During the event I would only restart the hobby and didn't check up on the other Sims. It's so time-consuming!
Twistedkitty
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Twistedkitty »

I also only got three of the packs. But I do consider them the first three the more important packs if you want to add to or make another gingerbread house. The rugs would've been nice but I wasn't really interested in the chocolate fountain or candy floss trees. I am confused though as in the little thumbnails of each pack I thought there were kitchen wall cabinets but when I got the kitchen pack they weren't included, or did I just assume there would be wall cabinets?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Twistedkitty wrote:I am confused though as in the little thumbnails of each pack I thought there were kitchen wall cabinets but when I got the kitchen pack they weren't included, or did I just assume there would be wall cabinets?
The thumbnail showed all four counters/sink that are available by showing two in the front and two in the back. The Biscuit Benchtop and Gingerbread Sink are the two in the back and the Cookie Counter and Cookie Corner are the two in the front.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Twistedkitty
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Twistedkitty »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Twistedkitty wrote:I am confused though as in the little thumbnails of each pack I thought there were kitchen wall cabinets but when I got the kitchen pack they weren't included, or did I just assume there would be wall cabinets?
The thumbnail showed all four counters/sink that are available by showing two in the front and two in the back. The Biscuit Benchtop and Gingerbread Sink are the two in the back and the Cookie Counter and Cookie Corner are the two in the front.
Thanks for clearing that up! I guess I should get new glasses :lol:
pandap4nts
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pandap4nts »

I didn't update until yesterday, because I knew I didn't have the time for all the Easter events last month. I just received a notification from SFP saying something along the lines of, "Use your newly acquired chocolatier skills to gain prizes in an upcoming event!" So, I checked the promotions store/park/cooking actions and saw nothing that would help someone who missed the original event. Anyone else receive a similar notifaction? Thoughts?

Also, unrelated but in case someone can answer/link quickly without derailing this thread- what has been the solution for people whose architect homes tab disappeared in the new update?

Thanks always, y'all
Garage Update Gamecenter: pandap4nts 🐼