[EVENT] Baby Onesies

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
MissTiquelle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Baby Onesies

Post by MissTiquelle »

I managed to get the event to work yesterday, with lots of restarting and un-installing and re-installing and uploading/downloading data. So I have five days to do the hobby, if nothing else goes wrong. Yay :/. This may be the first event I don't spend LP to complete. Given I've missed some time and babies already have lots of clothes, plus I don't usually keep many babies, not sure if it's worth it. I usually use LP just because I hate not having any limited time stuff, just because. But with this...idk. As I still got the event, just late, doubt firemonkeys will give me anything either. Grr. /rant
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

SimAddict wrote:Has anyone completed this quest yet? I'd love to see some photos of what the clothes look like.
I finished it with no issues.
Indignitory
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Indignitory »

I managed to get the first 2 onesis and I still have 3 days left. I doubt I can manage to finish it in time... Already spent so much sp to speed the time. This event is quite frustrating even without the bugs. I don't think it's worth it :cry:
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Indignitory wrote:I managed to get the first 2 onesis and I still have 3 days left. I doubt I can manage to finish it in time... Already spent so much sp to speed the time. This event is quite frustrating even without the bugs. I don't think it's worth it :cry:
It was not worth it after I finished. I dislike such events.
Lakshmila
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Lakshmila »

I finished 1 set and with 5 days left I had a message to say I hadn't completed the quest in time and the event has disappeared from my activity list. Weirdly though I keep getting reminders to complete the event before the time runs out???? Any one else have this problem?
Twistedkitty
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Twistedkitty »

I am, had a timer pop up this morning reminding me of the event yet my game timer ran out on day two! Haven't done a support ticket though. If I'm not going to get the time back I've lost I don't see the point. I think Firemonkeys should just restart the event as so many players have had this problem.
Simssarah
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simssarah »

I don't have any infants, I'm tired of onesies...next.
HFN. 4 West Oceanside
Haunted House. 3 East Oceanside
GC paradi61
Holiday Update
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

Not going to finish this quest. only the 2nd quest i haven't finished in 3 years of playing the game :(

last event couldn't finish due to a long power outage (forgot to recharge my tablet as well). this even, i had to reset my tablet and download everything all over again. lost 48 hours and an almost complete grid :(

try again next time. wasn't too interested in this quest anyway. who plays with babies? (not me).
MamaBear0903
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MamaBear0903 »

I've been checking every day and it kept showing me the same thing, that I couldn't participate because I hadn't met the requirements. I check today, with 24 hours left, and oh hey it's fixed. Just in time to not have a chance at getting anything. Hoping FM allows us another chance for all the trouble...
Can you show me how I'm guilty?--Zao
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

I got a response to my ticket for this event ending after 2 days that said they had made some changes to my game. When I went into my game, there was a pop up that awarded me 2 of the onesies. I had managed to get 2 of them before the game timed out, so I have 4 of the 7. Seemed odd that they decided to award just 2. Just curious if anyone else has gotten a response, and what solution they were given.