[EVENT] Baby Onesies

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Star Jewel
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Baby Onesies

Post by Star Jewel »

jenone2004 wrote: I did the opposite. I chose the onesie event and went back in and it said my event was over and took me to the musical expression hobby!! So frustrating
I'm jealous! I wish I had done that, but this thing is so fraught with bugs I was afraid it would "forget" my musical expression hobby if I didn't do it first! :x
jenone2004
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by jenone2004 »

Ugh! I hope someone fixes it so I don't miss out on the outfits!
nikigunn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by nikigunn »

I rebooted. Didn't work. They did reset my hobby grid to blank, though. Gee, great job FM.
HFN -- 2 Museum Blvd (4 story), 22 West Side (1 story)
HH -- 10 West Side
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Star Jewel wrote:Haha, kinda ticked off. I had only just finished Nanny Knows Best as this event started, and I had a choice to do the Musical Expression hobby or "tap to enter" the onesie event. Since I only have one xylophone and figured the event would probably come back at a later date, I chose to stick with my hobby for the baby jumper -- started it this morning and was even zipping through my grid and my levels with LP -- and was just told my event timed out. "No baby jumper for you!"

My onesie event was spared. Not that it does me much good, since it would wipe my grid and I'd still only get one xylophone (and no baby jumper -- I'm assuming even if they fix this for the event, they won't think to fix it for the regular hobby). Grrrrr.
Put in a ticket. FM usually gives you the time limited reward you missed out on, if the event closed early. It's a known bug. This also goes for the people that had the onesies event end early.

If you did a recent cloud save, you could also reset the game and download the saved game. I did that when the vacationers quest ended early for me.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SimAddict wrote:Has anyone completed this quest yet? I'd love to see some photos of what the clothes look like.
You can find pics of the onesies here. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

The Sims FreePlay has addressed the Two and a Half Sims issue on Facebook:
The Sims FreePlay wrote:Hi everyone, we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused! We're currently investigating what's going on and we hope to have it addressed shortly. We understand your frustration and we'll do our very best! Thank you so much for your patience and support!
and then later they said:
The Sims FreePlay wrote:Hi everyone, it appears something odd is occurring. Whilst we investigate and work on sorting things out, if you send us a help request we do our best to get you on track for the quest! Thanks for your patience! http://bit.ly/EAFMhelp

In response to the event ending early, they've said:
The Sims FreePlay wrote:That's very odd indeed ... send us a help request and we'll take a look at what's happening there! http://bit.ly/EAFMhelp
For this issue, when you submit a support ticket make sure you select "Hobby Ending Early" in the drop down menu for the "Are you having a specific problem" section.

For those who have just finished Nanny Knows Best and are being asked if you want to do the Onesie event or the Musical Expression hobby, go with the Onesie event. The Onesie event is only available until May 1st after which you won't be able to do it. You will be able to do the Musical Expression hobby after you are done with the Onesie event or the time runs out. If you go with the Musical Expression hobby there is a good chance you won't finish it in time to also do the Onesie event.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

I am doing this in 2 games. I recieved the message in both to say that the event had finished but it is still working in one!
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

I had the same issue (event ending early) this morning. Luckily I saved to the cloud the night before - and resetting and downloading from the cloud has resolved the problem! :)
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

I have two games going and on one the event ended early and on the other it's still progressing fine. Resetting and downloading did not solve my problem.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
MamaBear0903
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MamaBear0903 »

Even the support site doesn't want to work for me. I go to the submit a ticket page, fill everything out, hit submit, and bam! Broken page.
Well hopefully everyone else's tickets are good enough cuz apparently they don't want any more. =-/
Can you show me how I'm guilty?--Zao