May Update Sneakpeak (Day Spa Update)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

May Update Sneakpeak (Day Spa Update)

Post by mockingbird288z »

The Sims Freeplay posted this pic today with the caption "We could all do with a pampering every now and then."
A spa?
A spa?

It will be 7 weeks since the Easter update next week so a little overdue for an update but we've had up to 8 weeks between updates before so it's not unheard of.

If everything follows as usual we should be seeing the trailer very soon and the update next Monday/Tuesday.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: May Update Sneakpeak

Post by sevenofnine »

Oooh that looks very interesting. A spa would be wonderful for my sims :-)
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Oh. Well. I'd best start gaining all my SP now so I can get the update. I've not updated to the Easter thing as I didn't fancy it but as it happens I've barely played the game anyway as I've simply not had the time.
monelley
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by monelley »

Hmmm it's been awhile since an update excited me. If it truly is spa themed that might just do it.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I need more free time, too early this update. I just enter my game like once a day now and I'm fine. A spa?? I don't find it interesting. I wish they bring a safari update or something related.
I think there will be a new hobby like yoga or something, if there is a gym I'm ok. From what I see thru the door outside it looks like those relaxing places where there are thermal water.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

JakeSim wrote: I think there will be a new hobby like yoga or something, if there is a gym I'm ok. From what I see thru the door outside it looks like those relaxing places where there are thermal water.
Yes!!! I want a yoga hobby or at least a yoga mat for use at home. :D :D :D
Sewandso
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sewandso »

I'm looking forward to having a spa. It looks beautiful, and after all the Easter stuff and silly onesies, it will be nice to have an update with a realistic theme. The spa looks like a place we will be able to build, but hopefully there will be new furniture and spa items unlocked in the home store as well. I just hope the related quest won't be a "hobby event".
SusiQ
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SusiQ »

http://youtu.be/p0d3FThundU The trailer for the new Update is out.
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (has oven fire), Firepole and pets
Haunted House: 3 Firehouse Road
Firepole: 10 Westside
Happy Simming!
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

SusiQ wrote:http://youtu.be/p0d3FThundU The trailer for the new Update is out.
Interesting! I wonder how they will add this into the game. Will it be like the island or a new building (is that even possible?)?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

pinkribbon wrote:
SusiQ wrote:http://youtu.be/p0d3FThundU The trailer for the new Update is out.
Interesting! I wonder how they will add this into the game. Will it be like the island or a new building (is that even possible?)?
Why wouldn't it be possible? Most of the buildings and areas in Sim Town have been added with updates and not part of the original town layout.

The Community Center, the Campground, the Snow Park, the Wizard's Tower, the Salon (admittedly placed into existing space), the Costume Store, the Children's Store, the Restaurant, the Science Building (added to existing space), the Party Boat, the Swim Center, Sim Town Elementary, Sim Town High, the Pet Salon, the Competiton Center, the Movie Studio, the Night Club, the Music Studio, the Real Estate Agency, Sunset Mall, Sim Town Sign, the whole back row of 7 premium lots, the bridge to the Mysterious Island, the Sea Boat Voyager (and off map island) and the whole entire Mysterious Island was added after the game started. And of the Mysterious Island: More lots were added after it was new, the Carnival, the Bingo Hall, the Stables, the Pet Park, the Royak Castle, the Arcade, the Beach, the Goddess Monument, and the Pirate Boat were all added onto the island later.

Sometimes they just add things to the edges of town and sometimes the layout gets rearranged a little to fit in the new location. But there isn't a reason why they couldn't add a new building (or even island).
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update