Day Spa Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Day Spa Update - Changes

Post by SKatF »

And I liked the change as it seemed like a waste of all that table space to just fit one item! Maybe they need 5 spots, one in the middle and one for each corner
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Savage_Xeno »

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already but they finally fixed the Urban beds.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Savage_Xeno wrote:Not sure if anyone mentioned this already but they finally fixed the Urban beds.
Yeah, indeed! But the outdoor French chairs are still black :-(
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

I have to say that with each update I keep looking for more couples actions. Especially as we had them on the Romantic Island. Things like cuddle on the sofa/bed, waltz together (the way they did in the pirate quests, not the jokish dance together they do). And maybe share champagne in the hot tub.

I've always hated how it worked with just being romantic for 1 minute at a time, ask to move in/get engaged/get married and then straight to woohoo, without real courting going on. I'd love it if these actions were for good times like 30min or 1hr, or maybe more on some.

Feels like I'm the master of loveless arranged marriages! Then heirs and spares!!
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

mockingbird288z wrote:Posts about the Simtown Health Spa event should be posted in the Simtown Health Spa topic.

Post any changes you find in the new update!

Changes
Toddlers don't appear right in the sim tracker (no head, shows body)
Toddlers frozen while doing playhouse hobby, getting into bed, and other actions
Glitch on preteens - lose their legs from the knee down when wearing spa sandals, or outfits completely invisible
Can now place items on small 1x1 tables
Hi, I was just wondering which small 1x1 tables we can now place items on. As far as I can tell, all my tables are behaving the same (except for the urban coffee tables mentioned already).

Maybe it was fixed for some people, but it's not working for others. I noticed that I'm not having any of the issues above and two of my old display issues were fixed with this update (but I have new problems now, of course).

It must be difficult to fix every problem for all the devices and operating systems we all use so I guess I should give props to FM for trying... but I really really wish I could put stuff on the round patio and retro tables! :(
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Savage_Xeno »

The Wicker Tables from one of the Romance Event prize sets can have items placed on them now. Not sure of other tables.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

tangerine wrote:Hi, I was just wondering which small 1x1 tables we can now place items on. As far as I can tell, all my tables are behaving the same (except for the urban coffee tables mentioned already).
Not on the outdoor metal or patio tables (the round ones) :-( at least for me...
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

image.jpeg
Does anyone else have this problem? Two people can not give massages at the same time. They don't look like they are near each other... kind of weird.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

If I put twin beds in a room with just 1 space between, often (maybe always) 2 sims won't use at once. It's like the sleeping sim has reserved the empty space next to the bed for when she gets up, so the second sim can't use it. Maybe it's something like that. Seems the Monkeys sometimes don't make their designs to be fully useable.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote:If I put twin beds in a room with just 1 space between, often (maybe always) 2 sims won't use at once. It's like the sleeping sim has reserved the empty space next to the bed for when she gets up, so the second sim can't use it. Maybe it's something like that. Seems the Monkeys sometimes don't make their designs to be fully useable.
It's exactly like that. Although the sim is not standing in that space they still take the space up.

So for the Spa house, the way it is set up only three squares are available for use:
The orange squares are what the sim getting the massage take and the blue square is what the sim giving the massage takes. Another sim can't give a message because that square is still taken by the other sim getting a message.
image.jpg
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update