Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Simtown Health Spa

Post by Savage_Xeno »

LovemySims wrote:
Savage_Xeno wrote:
JakeSim wrote:
Savage_Xeno wrote:maybe if the community makes it to the towel wrap global prize it might come with that? Uncertain question mark?
No, only towel wraps for the last community prize.
*sigh*

I demand they add a light version of the Robe Rack and make that zen looking rock decoration and benches around it available in the homestore!
I agree! We should go outside their offices with banners over this! Ha ha :lol:
Let the protesting commence!
elephantwearingahat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by elephantwearingahat »

Oscar wrote:Still missing 24,000 jade and 200 CC. This is gonna be a close one...
Cooking hobby, here I come :P

Has anyone bothered to calculate which option gives the best return rates wrt SP? I can't effort to miss any time to try all of them, 40SP isn't enough to finish everything...
What do you mean by which option with regard to social points? Do you mean which mining option gives the most gems per minute? If so, it's the shortest option for all of them.
G+: CrimsonYellow

Lvl 52, Christmas '16 Update
HFN: Starter
Haunted: 1 East Oceanside

Built (but not completed): All monuments, Goddess, Arcade, Carnival, Camp, All workplaces
Completed: Romance Island, Snow Park, Restaurant, Mall, Beach
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

elephantwearingahat wrote:
Oscar wrote:Still missing 24,000 jade and 200 CC. This is gonna be a close one...
Cooking hobby, here I come :P

Has anyone bothered to calculate which option gives the best return rates wrt SP? I can't effort to miss any time to try all of them, 40SP isn't enough to finish everything...
What do you mean by which option with regard to social points? Do you mean which mining option gives the most gems per minute? If so, it's the shortest option for all of them.
I know that. But speeding up with SP has some odd numbers that I can't figure out.
The 3,5h option is 9SP, I doubt know about the others. Maybe the ratio of how many gems you'd get for 1SP varies and the other options have better return rates. I'm working with the 3,5h option now, but I'll need to speed up ~10k jade I won't get otherwise. And I'd like to spend as little SP as possible, obviously
Ebwob
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Ebwob »

Not gonna get to unlock the sauna and the template :'( but I have a towel wrap hat for one of my senior Sims lol she used to have long pink hair, when I aged her to a senior instead if pink hair she got a pink towel wrap in her head. Lol so I kept it on incase I lose it :-P
Feel free to add me on Windows Phone... Unforgeddieble :D
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Thank goodness I managed to finish this event tonight! I am so relieved as I didn't think I would finish in time. Now I have to build my SP back up and replace my lost LP used for spinning for SP. No rest for my Sims, they're going to spend the night cooking now! :lol:
What does the spa built on the island look like, do we get the same fence etc as we get on the main island?
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

LovemySims wrote:What does the spa built on the island look like, do we get the same fence etc as we get on the main island?
Congrats on finishing!

Yes, you get the spa fence, not the island fence.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Elektra Mozart
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Elektra Mozart »

It's an option to use the remaining quartzes (since from the mud mask chair on they are no longer requred) to generate CP... I got the grasshoppers three times so far..:) But still missing the Jades. Not going to make it for the whole set, so no template for me... :/ At least I purchased the sauna before the mud mask chair :D
:D
[WindowsPhone GT] ElektraMozart
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Savage_Xeno »

Do you guys think the community will reach the towel wraps with what little time there is left?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Savage_Xeno wrote:Do you guys think the community will reach the towel wraps with what little time there is left?
I think so, and if we don't we were never going to unlock them. ;)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Savage_Xeno »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Savage_Xeno wrote:Do you guys think the community will reach the towel wraps with what little time there is left?
I think so, and if we don't we were never going to unlock them. ;)
You certainly have a positive outlook on either outcome.