[Community Event] Simtown Health Spa

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [EVENT] Simtown Health Spa

Post by mockingbird288z »

Savage_Xeno wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
Savage_Xeno wrote:Do you guys think the community will reach the towel wraps with what little time there is left?
I think so, and if we don't we were never going to unlock them. ;)
You certainly have a positive outlook on either outcome.
Well, the alternative is to be upset it's rigged. So if we unlock them (which going by pics I've seen on Facebook we will) I'm happy and if we don't... then FM wasn't ever going to let us so there's no reason to be upset because we never had a real chance.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I definitely think we are going to get the last of the community prizes. Dont actually believe the pooh-pooh story of community effort. Just part of FMtactics to get everyone excited & anxious to play continuously.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Dellie wrote:
LovemySims wrote:What does the spa built on the island look like, do we get the same fence etc as we get on the main island?
Congrats on finishing!

Yes, you get the spa fence, not the island fence.
Thanks Dellie :D I. Think I will need a rest from the game for a couple of days after all of that gem collecting!
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

LovemySims wrote:Thanks Dellie :D I. Think I will need a rest from the game for a couple of days after all of that gem collecting!
You're welcome :D

I still have mine mining for the community result, but my thoughts are that it doesn't make any difference if we mine or not.

I think FM have been averaging out the rewards to make the players continue to mine (and spend more money), and that we will get the last reward on the last day regardless.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I think the community thing is all lies, they program the bar level until the last day.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Yes I too think the community event is a bit of a bluff, just to keep us going ;)
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

Totally agree... the communal time line always finishes just in time... curious dat!

To those missing the template... you are not alone. I walk the lonely template road with you. do

If I spend LP/ST in the last hours and unlock it... but do not buy the mask chair or the mud bath... does that mean still no template?
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Savage_Xeno »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Savage_Xeno wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
Savage_Xeno wrote:Do you guys think the community will reach the towel wraps with what little time there is left?
I think so, and if we don't we were never going to unlock them. ;)
You certainly have a positive outlook on either outcome.
Well, the alternative is to be upset it's rigged. So if we unlock them (which going by pics I've seen on Facebook we will) I'm happy and if we don't... then FM wasn't ever going to let us so there's no reason to be upset because we never had a real chance.
Wasn't saying it was a bad thing. Was kinda nice actually.

But a lot of people think it's rigged anyway :lol:
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Deedee wrote:Totally agree... the communal time line always finishes just in time... curious dat!

To those missing the template... you are not alone. I walk the lonely template road with you. do

If I spend LP/ST in the last hours and unlock it... but do not buy the mask chair or the mud bath... does that mean still no template?
According to the message I got in the morning, you'll get a chance to use the collected gems.

When the tropical island event was closed for collecting, players could still purchase resources for the missed locations by spending SPs. Possibly the "Get the resources" button will remain for a few days (?)
Attachments
image.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Mritha
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Mritha »

Normally I'm against buying LP or really any other kind of currency pack, but since I started several days late in this event I caved and got the $15 LP pack. So glad I did, because I spent most of them on SP flower spins and got this twice! It's still gonna be super close, but I have a chance in getting everything now :D

GC: Mritha
FB: https://www.facebook.com/mritha.fallen
HFN: Museum Boulevard