[Community Event] Simtown Health Spa

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Simtown Health Spa

Post by Dellie »

mockingbird288z wrote:Once again they've changed the items after the event. I wish they would leave them alone... the plants from the tropical event don't look as nice with the green fruit and the gem deposits don't look as nice without the veins of the minerals. :(
I agree with you.

It also annoys me how the sims change from their robes and towels into the default whit outfit for each spa activity.

Other than that, I really like the spa items. I'm just not sure how much it will get used.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Omg, what happened to the gem deposits?

I really like the moonstone, but now.. they look different.
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Savage_Xeno »

Ryuzakiryuuga wrote:Omg, what happened to the gem deposits?

I really like the moonstone, but now.. they look different.
They've become inactive. The same happened to the fruit plants from the Romance event. *sigh* quite sad. The Jade is still pretty nice to use as decorative items.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

They all would look much nicer without the square base.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Dellie wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:Once again they've changed the items after the event. I wish they would leave them alone... the plants from the tropical event don't look as nice with the green fruit and the gem deposits don't look as nice without the veins of the minerals. :(
I agree with you.

It also annoys me how the sims change from their robes and towels into the default whit outfit for each spa activity.

Other than that, I really like the spa items. I'm just not sure how much it will get used.
Must say I love the spa furniture and some of it can be used in our houses. I do like the spa house and will send my sims off there every now and again for a rest after their LP grinding.
Elektra Mozart
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Elektra Mozart »

What have you done with the remaining gems collecting patches? Is it fine to sell them, or will IYO they be needed further?
:D
[WindowsPhone GT] ElektraMozart
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Savage_Xeno »

copperwood wrote:They all would look much nicer without the square base.
I think the opposite, if you zoom in you can see it has like raked sand. Like in a rock garden would have. It has a very nice zen feel. I just wish there was a bigger version... Oh wait there is and it's stuck in the middle of the spa and at the end of it and it makes me sad we can't move it and that it's not in the home store :(
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Elektra Mozart wrote:What have you done with the remaining gems collecting patches? Is it fine to sell them, or will IYO they be needed further?
I am not sure if they will be needed further but I would hang onto them just incase, put them in your inventory :) I have kept mine, I might even decorate a garden with them
Elektra Mozart
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Elektra Mozart »

Ok, thanks, will put them into inventory... Yaaay, great event!! :) When do you think the next one is coming? I mean, those who are playing for a while now, how often do the events appear? :) I kinda got hooked on the game now :)
:D
[WindowsPhone GT] ElektraMozart
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Elektra Mozart wrote:Ok, thanks, will put them into inventory... Yaaay, great event!! :) When do you think the next one is coming? I mean, those who are playing for a while now, how often do the events appear? :) I kinda got hooked on the game now :)
There are different events every update, this was the second time for this kind of event. Some like me would say, there are more events than I wanted lol