[Community Event] Simtown Health Spa

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [EVENT] Simtown Health Spa

Post by playsims »

If I am not up to my ears on the hospital & movie building, i would have like to participate. Gemstones cost SP, which I am short of. It was easier before to change LPS to SPs. Now it cost 20 lps for a spin. Not Good of you, FM.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

ErinPW wrote:
penlopej wrote:Just recieved notification that tha Spa event has begun. I thought that for those of us who have already completed this that there would be new prizes in the community section but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Possibly we'll get one of the items for free again. I'd also like something new at least at the end.
FM's FAQ on their website say we will get "Build Mode tokens" as rewards instead of the community prizes. Whatever that means. :?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Well I decided to do the decent thing and I have 4 sims chiselling away at the quartz.
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Can I be delusional and hope that those mineral stones thingy would stay like this forever?

They look so gorgeous with colorful mineral(?) veins, I could totally use them for outdoor decoration :(
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

This is just one more disappointment :-( I was really looking forward to the Halloween challenge. As a Pagan Halloween has a lot of meaning for me, and because of that and losing my brother earlier this year I really needed the distraction. Now this!! Why couldn't they have at least done a community project from a few years ago, instead of one from earlier this year?!?! If the Christmas challenge is a repeat of last year I'll probably quit the game!
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Chelle23 wrote:This is just one more disappointment :-( I was really looking forward to the Halloween challenge. As a Pagan Halloween has a lot of meaning for me, and because of that and losing my brother earlier this year I really needed the distraction. Now this!! Why couldn't they have at least done a community project from a few years ago, instead of one from earlier this year?!?! If the Christmas challenge is a repeat of last year I'll probably quit the game!
I'm sorry for your loss Chelle
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Who else is doing this event for the first time? I know there isn't much to say since all the info we need is already in the thread, but maybe we can offer each other moral support :) I started SFP just days after the original spa event ended, so for me it's sort of "the one that got away" and I'm pretty excited it's back.
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
charon
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by charon »

I couldn't get enough gems last time to finish the last two stations. I'm actually excited that I get to complete out the set this time around. :)

Also, the community prizes are new, so I will continue to support this activity after I get the whole set.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

charon wrote: Also, the community prizes are new, so I will continue to support this activity after I get the whole set.
The community prizes shown in my game are the exact same prizes as last time (these prizes).
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
wumpy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by wumpy »

I'm so excited this is back. I've been playing sims for years but missed this event the first time around when I took a break from playing. Thank you all who have completed this already and are working on it again. You're adding to the community prizes that I want so bad! :D :lol:
GC wumpy0815.