[Community Event] Simtown Health Spa

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: [EVENT] Simtown Health Spa

Post by ErinPW »

Moments ago I have posted pictures and infos at the topic Online Store Bundles.

This is another bundle that cannot be restored :(
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Thanks Erin!
Updated town info in profile
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Debbilu_7 wrote:Thanks Erin!
You're most welcome!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Is there any way to get constructor coins other than spinning for them? (And the ones you get for completing daily goals, progress etc.) I haven't counted how many we get simply by progressing, but it seems like nowhere near enough - by upwards of 1000 :shock:
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

HanaV47 wrote:Is there any way to get constructor coins other than spinning for them? (And the ones you get for completing daily goals, progress etc.) I haven't counted how many we get simply by progressing, but it seems like nowhere near enough - by upwards of 1000 :shock:
The only other way is to use SP's.
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Thanks. Good thing I have a boatload of quartz, but I really should have started spinning sooner. For some reason I thought I'd concentrate on collecting enough gems first, but it turns out that isn't even the hard part.
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

ErinPW wrote:Moments ago I have posted pictures and infos at the topic Online Store Bundles.

This is another bundle that cannot be restored :(
Yet another store item unavailable to Windows Phone users. :? Not sure why we keep getting left out in the cold. However, I don't think I would have purchased this item anyway, esp. since it can't be restored.
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

I've read through this thread and it looks like we don't have to have everything purchased before the end of the event and that we'll have some time to purchase the remaining items but just won't be able to earn more gems. I'm hoping that I'm understanding that correctly, so that I can gather as many gems as possible up to the very end, and then figure out what I can purchase and whether I want to spend SPs to make up any shortfalls. Is that correct? (I hope I'm making sense here.)

Also, does anyone know the ratio of SPs to gems? I know that it's 1:1 for constructor coins. If my calculations are correct, I'll be short about 7,000 Jade.
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

CarrieMae wrote:I've read through this thread and it looks like we don't have to have everything purchased before the end of the event and that we'll have some time to purchase the remaining items but just won't be able to earn more gems. I'm hoping that I'm understanding that correctly, so that I can gather as many gems as possible up to the very end, and then figure out what I can purchase and whether I want to spend SPs to make up any shortfalls. Is that correct? (I hope I'm making sense here.)

Also, does anyone know the ratio of SPs to gems? I know that it's 1:1 for constructor coins. If my calculations are correct, I'll be short about 7,000 Jade.
Your understanding is correct, there should be a week after the event just for purchasing, since there was last time. As for the ratio of SPs to gems, I'm not sure offhand.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

whoviandragon wrote:
CarrieMae wrote:I've read through this thread and it looks like we don't have to have everything purchased before the end of the event and that we'll have some time to purchase the remaining items but just won't be able to earn more gems. I'm hoping that I'm understanding that correctly, so that I can gather as many gems as possible up to the very end, and then figure out what I can purchase and whether I want to spend SPs to make up any shortfalls. Is that correct? (I hope I'm making sense here.)

Your understanding is correct, there should be a week after the event just for purchasing, since there was last time. As for the ratio of SPs to gems, I'm not sure offhand.
Thanks! I appreciate the confirmation.

As for the SP to gem ratio, after I had claimed the sauna set, I was then short on Jade for the remaining prizes and was able to figure roughly 80 gems per SP. If I'll be short 7,000 or so Jade, that'll be about 88SPs, give or take. Hopefully, my calculations on how many gems I'll acquire before the end is more or less accurate.