June Update Hint?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
diananadine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: June Update Hint?

Post by diananadine »

mockingbird288z wrote:It's so weird to think that we haven't had any (non-limited time) permanent thing, new interactions, and/or new features in the game since the Extreme Home Takeover quest last February. I'm ready for some new stuff!
yeah I noticed this too. I'm so ready for something permanent in this game and honestly I miss those quests with the prizes at the end and that special prize if you finish in time
julz21
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by julz21 »

It looks to be an interesting and fun update. However, once the quest/event is over, I don't want the burglar to become a permanent resident of my sim town. I can imagine having to use lots of LPs just to keep him locked up so that he doesn't reek havoc in our towns. Hmmm, on the other hand....it might be kinda neat to be able to go to a neighbor's town and "take" something from one of their houses. :lol:
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

julz21 wrote:It looks to be an interesting and fun update. However, once the quest/event is over, I don't want the burglar to become a permanent resident of my sim town. I can imagine having to use lots of LPs just to keep him locked up so that he doesn't reek havoc in our towns. Hmmm, on the other hand....it might be kinda neat to be able to go to a neighbor's town and "take" something from one of their houses. :lol:
Mmm... I hope it is not like that, imagine entering your game and find none of your items!! This is going to be very interesting.
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

Well - in the PC game, you could get an anti-burglar alarm for your home. Once you installed it, the burglar got caught by the cops. But if you didn't buy & install it, you would just helplessly watch the burglar to steal a random piece of your equipment - and it must have been a pretty strong burglar, easily carrying away e.g. your stove :D
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

JakeSim wrote:
julz21 wrote:It looks to be an interesting and fun update. However, once the quest/event is over, I don't want the burglar to become a permanent resident of my sim town. I can imagine having to use lots of LPs just to keep him locked up so that he doesn't reek havoc in our towns. Hmmm, on the other hand....it might be kinda neat to be able to go to a neighbor's town and "take" something from one of their houses. :lol:
Mmm... I hope it is not like that, imagine entering your game and find none of your items!! This is going to be very interesting.
I think if this was the case then I would quit playing, I'm not going to be there for other people to come and take freely from.
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

Well - since the logic of visiting another towns is that you actually visit just a copy of the last backup, and you don't really change anything - it could be fun! :) sending a burglar to another town and bring whichever item I like... this would bring the HFN concept to a quite new level! :)
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

+.jana.+ wrote:Well - in the PC game, you could get an anti-burglar alarm for your home. Once you installed it, the burglar got caught by the cops. But if you didn't buy & install it, you would just helplessly watch the burglar to steal a random piece of your equipment - and it must have been a pretty strong burglar, easily carrying away e.g. your stove :D
Really? Good god, this sounds annoying as hell! D: I hope they don't introduce this shit into the game. I mean, real life is awful enough, no need for more of that in a simulation game. .____.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
julz21
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by julz21 »

LovemySims wrote:
JakeSim wrote:
I think if this was the case then I would quit playing, I'm not going to be there for other people to come and take freely from.
+.jana.+ wrote:Well - since the logic of visiting another towns is that you actually visit just a copy of the last backup, and you don't really change anything - it could be fun! :) sending a burglar to another town and bring whichever item I like... this would bring the HFN concept to a quite new level! :)
Like jana said....it's just visiting a cloud save. No harm done. Yes, it could be quite fun. :D
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

LovemySims wrote:Uh oh not more endless working on the game! I have not opened the game since I finished that last thing with the gems, I must get in and see if my Sims are okay, I bet they're stinky by now :lol:
If you leave the game completely unopened for 5 or 7 days ( sorry, don't remember which) - your sims are ALL inspired when you return. :) I always try to leave the game from a full house with various ages of sims to do weekly goals and work on a hobby visit neighbors etc. because that's where The game will take me when opened, then I only need to keep those ones inspired.All other Sims will remain inspired until you go visit them.
Make sure if you're doing this and sending a sim to neighbors that they live in the house you're using ( or an empty house) because that's where they will return.

Other things I try to do -especially if I'm not planning on playing for a bit - leave a mix of sims either on a hobby, so I can collect towards LP if I go to their home - Or doing nothing- so I can whistle them to a lot to work on an event, without having to care for whole household. If you leave them sleeping or reading or whatever you have to go to that house to interact with them - and that means taking care of any other age groups in the house who aren't needed for goals/events.

That's always my goal anyway - somehow I always end up clicking on the wrong houses :) :)
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I hope this is not another way of FM forcing us to spend real money on the game, with things just disappearing. I think a lot of players will really be pissed if they loose stuff they had paid for (or hard worked to earm lp/sp), especially when it comes to things not longer in the game. I started to game because I wanted to built the houses. I never find the tiem for this with all the questst/events/hobbys etc going on now. I wish they would do one Event with any new update and otherwise leave us alone.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London