June Update Hint?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
diananadine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

June Update Hint?

Post by diananadine »

Its been a while since the last update and the Simsfp Facebook page posted a gif of sims in the sauna captioned with something along the lines of "savour the time off because we are heading to work soon!"

Do you guys think the new update will bring new jobs? There will probably be a new trailer tomorrow or so and the update will probably come next week if they follow their usual schedule
mockingbird288z

Re: June Update Hint?

Post by mockingbird288z »

The rumor mill on Facebook has been for a work related update which goes along with what they've posted to their Facebook page.

The rumors have been new jobs, new buildings, detective job, doctor, the ability to actually go into the workplaces (not rabbit holes). I also think the trailer will be out tomorrow so we will know soon enough!

The Sims FreePlay has also posted a gif to their Instagram page:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGc1CC3HRkF ... freeplayea
We're getting a bit hungry! What's your go-to donut flavor?
We're getting a bit hungry! What's your go-to donut flavor?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Maybe one of the new jobs is Police Officer, hence the donuts. ;) :lol:
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

Wow, if it is new jobs (that you can actually go to with them) it's a step closer to being like the computer version. I'm hoping they don't add things like fires, disease, and criminals that cause trouble, I don't need that type of stress added.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Maybe the new job is a baker.

(And for the record, the person in the pic, simazing_sims, is not me. But the name is cool. 8-) )
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

whoviandragon wrote:Wow, if it is new jobs (that you can actually go to with them) it's a step closer to being like the computer version. I'm hoping they don't add things like fires, disease, and criminals that cause trouble, I don't need that type of stress added.
I agree!! More "reality" is really the last thing I want in the game. I don't want my sims to get sick or hurt (I imagine having to wait so and so hours till they are "useable" again or cost LP to make them better immediately) or items to break (can't use this TV until you spend so and so hours/LP/SP to fix it). And fires! No, thank you! The fire on the stove is good enough for me! :lol:
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

A bakery would be very fun, but the doughnuts look like they're sitting on an office conference table. I hope I'm wrong. An office sounds boring. :|
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Stereotypical policemen eat doughnuts...
Updated town info in profile
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Leah don't give them ideas! Hehe :) I hope they bring the option to visit the stadium and acting set.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Uh oh not more endless working on the game! I have not opened the game since I finished that last thing with the gems, I must get in and see if my Sims are okay, I bet they're stinky by now :lol: