Police Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: Police Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z »

randy_thrandy wrote:
Twistedkitty wrote:I may be wrong but getting LP's for reaching the next level on your town value has gone :(
in my (freshly updated) game it still says i'll be getting LPs when i reach next TV milestone.
After a certain point (§100,000,000, I believe) we just don't get LP anymore for raising Town Value.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Star Jewel wrote:If you haven't logged in for a while, you get a "welcome back" reward.
My alt account hadn't logged in since the end of the kitten onesie event that just repeated, and when I logged in after this update I was given 35k simoleons and 1 LP.

SimsBummed.jpg
That's been in the game for awhile. :)
Star Jewel
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Star Jewel »

mockingbird288z wrote:That's been in the game for awhile. :)
Oh, oops! *sheepish*

I've stayed away a bit before, but I guess never so long, so it was the first time for me -- thought it was new!
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

I quit playing sometime soon after they introduced death to our sims. Didn't start again until the Easter update in March. I didn't get any welcome back reward. Guess my sims were glad to be left alone. ;)
Xionidrixa
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Xionidrixa »

Built the department N also used it N loved it.
It's more fun to interact with the Sims even at work.
But it took some time to understand way the suitcase was orange, I'm not vip so therefore I can't work twice every day so it was only to wait until a day had passed.
Open your eyes and then open them again
mockingbird288z

glenkatko wrote:I quit playing sometime soon after they introduced death to our sims. Didn't start again until the Easter update in March. I didn't get any welcome back reward. Guess my sims were glad to be left alone. ;)
You should have. Every time I opened a old game save on either the Easter or the Spa update I got the welcome back reward. It was added in the Great Outdoors update (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3056&start=20#p37839). At first the rewards were pretty good but soon after, like always, they were drastically reduced.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Some days ago I was playing a LOT and after leaving the game for only 14Hrs I got the 50k and LPs, apparently they wanted me to keep playing all the time hahaha
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

How long has 'age a Toddler into a Preteen and they won't be wearing pants' been a glitch? It just happened to me after updating today, the first Preteen I've aged up in town for a couple updates.
20160614_211615.jpg
Right after aging up.
20160614_211901.jpg
It corrects itself after changing the clothes. I checked, didn't get a picture unfortunately, and there were no bottoms selected at first. She literally aged up without any bottoms being worn.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

whoviandragon wrote:How long has 'age a Toddler into a Preteen and they won't be wearing pants' been a glitch? It just happened to me after updating today, the first Preteen I've aged up in town for a couple updates.

20160614_211615.jpg Right after aging up.

20160614_211901.jpg It corrects itself after changing the clothes. I checked, didn't get a picture unfortunately, and there were no bottoms selected at first. She literally aged up without any bottoms being worn.
Hasn't happened to me in previous updates, but maybe it's one of those weird glitches appearing after every big update which are corrected after small OTA updates.
SusiQ
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SusiQ »

whoviandragon wrote:How long has 'age a Toddler into a Preteen and they won't be wearing pants' been a glitch? It just happened to me after updating today, the first Preteen I've aged up in town for a couple updates.

20160614_211615.jpg Right after aging up.

20160614_211901.jpg It corrects itself after changing the clothes. I checked, didn't get a picture unfortunately, and there were no bottoms selected at first. She literally aged up without any bottoms being worn.
My preeteens have been rocking ghost pants :lol: for a few updates now (since the new shorts been added to the game).
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (has oven fire), Firepole and pets
Haunted House: 3 Firehouse Road
Firepole: 10 Westside
Happy Simming!