Police Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
atreya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Police Update - Changes

Post by atreya »

When I send my sims to work, I can see a timer in de simtracker screen which shows how long they will be at work.
I haven't finished building the police station yet, this timer show up on the already existing jobs
RiverSong11
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RiverSong11 »

I just watched a bunch of videos. Looks like now you only get xp an simoleans. No LP...:(
Spoilers!
GC: MadAlice85
Haunted Hotel at 3 East Side
Reindeer Farm at 2 East Side
POLICE UPDATE
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

monelley wrote:I also noticed that my sims weren't instantly inspired like they have been in previous updates
When I updated my test game my sims were all inspired and they weren't inspired before updating.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Twistedkitty wrote:I may be wrong but getting LP's for reaching the next level on your town value has gone :(
in my (freshly updated) game it still says i'll be getting LPs when i reach next TV milestone.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

This is now the second time this has happened to me. Totally frozen in action (the rest of the game is fine). I need to have the sim now cancel work. Anyone else?
Attachments
image.jpeg
davidjrizo

Post by davidjrizo »

pinkribbon wrote:This is now the second time this has happened to me. Totally frozen in action (the rest of the game is fine). I need to have the sim now cancel work. Anyone else?
me too
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I had this too but my second sim was able to finish the cititens task and after a popped the bubble the first sim was unfrozen.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

Lenny wrote:I had this too but my second sim was able to finish the cititens task and after a popped the bubble the first sim was unfrozen.
How would you finish the task? I don't have an option to do that.

Last time I was frozen without the citizen, too.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

It was a citizen who had two task till you get the resource. The first sim was frozen doing the first task but not the citizen. After the other sim had done the second task and I collected the resources the first sim was unfrozen. I also keft the police station meanwhile. Maybe thus had some effect too.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Star Jewel
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Star Jewel »

If you haven't logged in for a while, you get a "welcome back" reward.
My alt account hadn't logged in since the end of the kitten onesie event that just repeated, and when I logged in after this update I was given 35k simoleons and 1 LP.
SimsBummed.jpg