Police Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Police Update - Changes

Post by SKatF »

JakeSim wrote:Am I the only one who does not like the location of the police station? The premium lot in front of it was designed as a nature reserve for my reindeers since 2 years ago, it was perfect because was next to the camping area next to the woods but now there's a police station in between?!! I have many reindeers in that lot, so I won't be able to relocate them. :(
There's a lot of land at the south of the map where it could have been located.
Not at all. My first thought, too. I actually moved out the sim that lived in the lot next to the new station and demolished the lot. I guess I projected too much how I would feel. (I live in a rural area and tend to build lots with many trees and plants.) Trying to decide what to build there.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Has anyone else had any trouble keeping their sims inspired? I inspired all of my sims a few hours ago (not many) via the singing salmon, and now their needs have drained again. Some of them drained all the way into the red. It seems that the past few days have been little else but inspiring my sims over and over. :?
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Well I doubt they will change the placement, I will have to get used.
SIMazing, no draining in my game but I have to say may sims are most of the time busy.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

SKatF wrote:
JakeSim wrote:Am I the only one who does not like the location of the police station? The premium lot in front of it was designed as a nature reserve for my reindeers since 2 years ago, it was perfect because was next to the camping area next to the woods but now there's a police station in between?!! I have many reindeers in that lot, so I won't be able to relocate them. :(
There's a lot of land at the south of the map where it could have been located.
Not at all. My first thought, too. I actually moved out the sim that lived in the lot next to the new station and demolished the lot. I guess I projected too much how I would feel. (I live in a rural area and tend to build lots with many trees and plants.) Trying to decide what to build there.
Yeah my thought, too. It would have fit better near the town hall or the schools.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

julz21 wrote:
SimMutt wrote:
julz21 wrote:My puppy is now eating! He wasn't before this update although he was drinking water but never emptying the bowl. Now he is eating and when I refill his bowl, leave the lot and come back later it is empty again. Guess the poor little guy was starving!
Oh, oh, oh... I'm getting a puppy now. Does he sleep as well? That was the other thing that bothered me... But lovely to hear he's eating!!
Unfortunately, I have not seen him sleep yet. He should get tuckered out as he is constantly on the move. He does a lot of chasing his tail around and I've seen him at the foot of my sitting sim, wagging his tail as if begging him to come play. However, he hasn't gone into the dog house nor lie down anywhere. Oh, and I've also seen him standing at his empty dog bowl (after just eating) barking as if demanding it be refilled. :lol:
Mine seems besotted with the fridge. He is a wonderfully greedy puppy. I've been getting sims to 'relax with puppy' just to tell my imagination that he's sleeping. I've seen him lie down but he's staring at things and panting rather than dozing.

I really wish they'd sleep, and be a bit naughty too... Your sims should find shredded magazines and chewed up shoes, piles of puppy poo and other bits of devastation.

But thank you again for letting us know! I can finally complete the puppy hobby :D
julz21
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by julz21 »

:P Just saw this. You're welcome, SimMutt. I like the idea of naughty actions, too. :P The kittens are fun, too. They do eat and sleep, but they've done that all along. I wish they would sleep in the cat beds, but they don't.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

A member of the german forum reported she got the Simtown Health Spa without waterfall on the island. When I built one I found this:
image.jpeg
Fortunately the existing one hasn't changed; it still has the original look
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Just to be clear does this mean any new spas built will not have the waterfall or is that just on the island lots? I haven't gotten around to building the spa yet but I'd planned to gut it because I just want the waterfall & the patio. ;)
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

bloodredroses01 wrote:Just to be clear does this mean any new spas built will not have the waterfall or is that just on the island lots? I haven't gotten around to building the spa yet but I'd planned to gut it because I just want the waterfall & the patio. ;)
It's just on the island.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

For quite awhile now, I've just been keeping up quests but not doing very much more with my sims so I've probably missed a lot of details. Today I accidently sent a teen to garden...how long has that been possible?
Updated town info in profile