Police Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Police Update - Changes

Post by pinkribbon »

bluebeariscool wrote:When I entered a neighbours town earlier the notifications that their sims had finished work popped up. I'm not sure if this is new with this update or if I've just never seen it before.
I've been getting that, too.
julz21
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by julz21 »

My puppy is now eating! He wasn't before this update although he was drinking water but never emptying the bowl. Now he is eating and when I refill his bowl, leave the lot and come back later it is empty again. Guess the poor little guy was starving!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

glenkatko wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
glenkatko wrote:Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I just noticed that the ore deposits have been moved to the plants and trees tab.
Yeah, in the update after a community event the "event tab" is taken away and the items in it are put in with regular items.
Ah, this was my 1st experience with a community event. Still, I would have classed them as decorative instead of plants. But I guess the decorations tab is already too full of the spa furniture! :lol:
Ha, yeah! The plants tab doesn't quite make sense!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

Delphine wrote:I have noticed a change in the reward timer for the buildings. I used to collect the rewards every 24 hours for the party boat and 80% of the buildings at the same time (the 20% left got a smaller timer and I could collect them more that once in a day). It seems to have changed and that I don't collect them at the same time, they have been "desynchronised"
I have noticed that too. At first I thought I was mistaken with the timers of the previous version, but now that you mention it, I'm sure I used to collect the rewards for the Acting studio together with the Fire department, and now I have the Stadium reward at the same time of those two, instead of collecting it with the cars... building (or whatever their names are, sorry for the mess up :lol:) like it was before the update.
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
TinyMetalhead
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by TinyMetalhead »

Xionidrixa wrote:Built the department N also used it N loved it.
It's more fun to interact with the Sims even at work.
But it took some time to understand way the suitcase was orange, I'm not vip so therefore I can't work twice every day so it was only to wait until a day had passed.
It costs 20 lp to send them back to work, I haven't thought it was worth it. I have 4 policesims and I stagger their shifts. It seems to make it easier to progress in leveling up. Not sure why.
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

julz21 wrote:My puppy is now eating! He wasn't before this update although he was drinking water but never emptying the bowl. Now he is eating and when I refill his bowl, leave the lot and come back later it is empty again. Guess the poor little guy was starving!
Oh, oh, oh... I'm getting a puppy now. Does he sleep as well? That was the other thing that bothered me... But lovely to hear he's eating!!
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Am I the only one who does not like the location of the police station? The premium lot in front of it was designed as a nature reserve for my reindeers since 2 years ago, it was perfect because was next to the camping area next to the woods but now there's a police station in between?!! I have many reindeers in that lot, so I won't be able to relocate them. :(
There's a lot of land at the south of the map where it could have been located.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

That was my first thought, JakeSim. Very rude for them to have put ther instead of maybe giving us another premium lot. :roll:
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

JakeSim wrote:Am I the only one who does not like the location of the police station? The premium lot in front of it was designed as a nature reserve for my reindeers since 2 years ago, it was perfect because was next to the camping area next to the woods but now there's a police station in between?!! I have many reindeers in that lot, so I won't be able to relocate them. :(
There's a lot of land at the south of the map where it could have been located.
Yeah, I was wondering they didn't put it in the 'business district', near the art gallery. Stop those art thieves real quick, lol.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
julz21
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by julz21 »

SimMutt wrote:
julz21 wrote:My puppy is now eating! He wasn't before this update although he was drinking water but never emptying the bowl. Now he is eating and when I refill his bowl, leave the lot and come back later it is empty again. Guess the poor little guy was starving!
Oh, oh, oh... I'm getting a puppy now. Does he sleep as well? That was the other thing that bothered me... But lovely to hear he's eating!!
Unfortunately, I have not seen him sleep yet. He should get tuckered out as he is constantly on the move. He does a lot of chasing his tail around and I've seen him at the foot of my sitting sim, wagging his tail as if begging him to come play. However, he hasn't gone into the dog house nor lie down anywhere. Oh, and I've also seen him standing at his empty dog bowl (after just eating) barking as if demanding it be refilled. :lol: