Movie Star Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Simannity
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Movie Star Update - Changes

Post by Simannity »

When opening my game today, I got an announcement that sports events are coming soon. If I remember correctly it showed pictures of the karate hobby and what looks like a new swimming hobby (synchronized swimming?).
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

Simannity wrote:When opening my game today, I got an announcement that sports events are coming soon. If I remember correctly it showed pictures of the karate hobby and what looks like a new swimming hobby (synchronized swimming?).
I didn't see anything on my game. Maybe for the Olympics?
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

Just posted to Facebook:
Attachments
image.jpeg
rajcaz
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by rajcaz »

Simannity wrote:When opening my game today, I got an announcement that sports events are coming soon. If I remember correctly it showed pictures of the karate hobby and what looks like a new swimming hobby (synchronized swimming?).
This is what popped up..
image.jpg
Looks like more hobby grinding :?

Or maybe they are going to do athletics profression (like police)
GC: rajcaz
(may display as C K in party boat)

Fully updated to Schools Out update
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

I think it is just an announcement for their new sales in the online store, where they unlocked a sports set with ping-pong table, basketball hoop and golf (to be bought with real money). The adidas clothes seem to be set on sale as well. I don't believe the announcement refers to any new events in-game but to the Olympic games starting today.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Thuraya wrote:I think it is just an announcement for their new sales in the online store, where they unlocked a sports set with ping-pong table, basketball hoop and golf (to be bought with real money). The adidas clothes seem to be set on sale as well. I don't believe the announcement refers to any new events in-game but to the Olympic games starting today.
Yes, this is correct. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simannity
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simannity »

Phew, that's a relief :)
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

OMG! I updated. I just sailed past the police station and the movie came up, so I did that. What a boring process! I had four actors already. The level 6 ones got there pretty fast and I got mah first badge tonight. The others worked offsite. I get this stuff...popcorn, glasses, etc. and trade and the upgrade and I actually have no idea what I'm doing. Do I need all these upgrades? Do I care? I have no idea. Tomorrow I'm going to read that tutorial. I'm like doing it but I don't know really... Is this fun??? Do I need that police station? Can I just never do it? Will that mess up things for mah neighbors? Is going to look ugly in that location. If I can just ignore it....hmmm... I DO like finally being able to go inside the movie studio. That's kinda kewl. Oh my...I need to go to bed. sims is sucking out mah brain again. Thanks for all you posts everybudy. I read this thread and it helped. I'll read the tutorial tomorrow and see if I'm doing anything close to right. Thankies. *Zooms off to bed*
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
diananadine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Sporting event?

Post by diananadine »

So I keep getting the pop up that there's sportswear sale to get ready for a sporting event?? What does this mean?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

diananadine wrote:So I keep getting the pop up that there's sportswear sale to get ready for a sporting event?? What does this mean?
I have moved your post to a suitable topic. The answer to your question is shown four and five posts above your's.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View