All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Doctor, Doctor Update - Changes

Post by pinkribbon »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Debbilu_7 wrote:I had to watch a movie at midnight and it completed right away.
That's great! Maybe what happened to pinkribbon was a glitch. We can hope!
Mine was between x an y hours - maybe it's different?
julz21
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by julz21 »

Interesting....I finished a weeks worth of weekly tasks in about three hours. Every task was short. I got a key. Don't know if this was just a fluke, glitch or what. Guess I'll find out next week when the new batch of tasks appear.

Also, my competition center is glitching. Don't use it much only when certain hobbies come up that I usually get 1st or 2nd place. So the glitch is like this....I entered my quilter. Six hours later I get a pop up that it has completed. I click on it and it says "you have won 1st place in the cooking competition". And I get the LP. However, according to the Sim tracker my quilter is still competing. When I click on the competition center (thinking maybe I can start another competition), it says there are no competitions available and to come back in xx amount of hours. When it's time for my quilter to actually finish, she just appears in her house as if she was never in competition. I'm thinking I might be able to clear this up with reinstalling but as it isn't that bothersome to me I'll leave it alone for now.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

julz21 wrote:Interesting....I finished a weeks worth of weekly tasks in about three hours. Every task was short. I got a key. Don't know if this was just a fluke, glitch or what. Guess I'll find out next week when the new batch of tasks appear.
I haven't done the weekly tasks in a long while but when I used to do them they would take longer to complete the more keys I had. If I had 0 the weekly tasks wouldn't take very long to finish. But by the time I had 8-9 keys the tasks were taking almost the whole week to complete.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Someone mentioned when you tap on a customer so a second sim can help, you can see if a workstation is already in use. If you tap anyway, you get an option to complete task for LP. It completes immediately.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-09-10-00-53-29.png
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

glenkatko wrote:I haven't played in over a week, got bored and then didn't want to come back to stinky sims. So I thought I'd update and they'd all be inspired, problem solved. Well, they were inspired, but all the sims were now completing their actions on the ground floor, no matter where I left them!

20160906_151945.jpg

20160906_154227.jpg

20160906_154235.jpg

Sims in the basement were also on the ground floor. Even the pee machine in the house was downstairs cleaning up a puddle, even though the base was still on the 3rd floor where I left it. Never saw anything like that before!
My babies ended up under table and chairs. Actually, I think they shoul be able to crawl under them ... real babies seem to like to!
Attachments
They had been playing xylophones upstairs when I updated.
They had been playing xylophones upstairs when I updated.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Simscatswim.jpg
Cats love the water now.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

Lol! Now that's a change :lol:
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote:Birthday cakes now cost 20lp.
For the birthday picture Grace had to bake three of the cakes and I was pretty surprised, they showed 5 LP :o

I wonder, what the bug is, the 5 or the 20 LP :?
Attachments
image.jpeg
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

ErinPW wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:Birthday cakes now cost 20lp.
For the birthday picture Grace had to bake three of the cakes and I was pretty surprised, they showed 5 LP :o

I wonder, what the bug is, the 5 or the 20 LP :?
Hopefully the 20Lp!! Mine is back to 5 also!! :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
julz21
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by julz21 »

mockingbird288z wrote:
julz21 wrote:Interesting....I finished a weeks worth of weekly tasks in about three hours. Every task was short. I got a key. Don't know if this was just a fluke, glitch or what. Guess I'll find out next week when the new batch of tasks appear.
I haven't done the weekly tasks in a long while but when I used to do them they would take longer to complete the more keys I had. If I had 0 the weekly tasks wouldn't take very long to finish. But by the time I had 8-9 keys the tasks were taking almost the whole week to complete.
I think I noticed that before but this one gave me my 7th key so that's why I was so surprised that I finished so quickly. Actually, I think the last time I finished this quickly was when we had that lovely advantage ;) last year that helped us finish everything quickly until EA/FM fixed it. Ahh, I still miss that.