(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
rajcaz
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: 2016 Halloween Update - Changes

Post by rajcaz »

mockingbird288z wrote:
rajcaz wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:There's a new pet pack in the online store but it's all pets and items that ar already available in the game.

image.jpeg
I also have the option to buy reindeers in my game..
I have reindeer in my game so that option wouldn't show for me. Earlier, on a game I haven't played since the seniors update (testing on the new update) I had the wedding bundle for sale. Now that bundle isn't there.
I think that when you reset the game it.. It alternates between packs that are for sale..

I ended up buying the reindeer pack for $14.99 and for my efforts I got one free reindeer and every future reindeer is at 75LP each.. I figured it would cost further in-game currency but not that much :?
JakeSim wrote:Never thought they would make reindeer available again, that's good news for those who don't have them.
Rajcaz did you start your main game after Christmas 2013?
Yep.. Started right after Christmas and fumbled my way through until I found this forum. :)
Last edited by rajcaz on 18 Oct 2016, 05:51, edited 1 time in total.
GC: rajcaz
(may display as C K in party boat)

Fully updated to Schools Out update
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

IMG_5453.PNG
I got the reindeers on an iPhone - they weren't offered in the same game on iPad...
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

rajcaz wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
I have reindeer in my game so that option wouldn't show for me. Earlier, on a game I haven't played since the seniors update (testing on the new update) I had the wedding bundle for sale. Now that bundle isn't there.
I think that when you reset the game it.. It alternates between packs that are for sale..

I ended up buying the reindeer pack for $14.99 and for my efforts I got one free reindeer and every future reindeer is at 75LP each.. I figured it would cost further in-game currency but not that much :?
Ah, yes, the reindeer are awfully expensive. Did you at least get one free of each kind? I have only ever bought one of the Dapple and one of the Red-nosed. I still have free Brown reindeer from the glitch that happened if you unlocked them and then visited Another Sim Town (free reindeer each visit! and 3LP).
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I have the living teddy bear in the store.
I'm on Android and I can tell there's a little bit of enhancement in graphics.
After reinstalling my home store still lags, I'd like to know if this happens only in my device.
How is it working on your devices?
mockingbird288z

JakeSim wrote:I have the living teddy bear in the store.
After reinstalling my home store still lags, I'd like to know if this happens only in my device.
On my iPad 2, Halloween update everything lags. It takes forever to open the game, go to the town map, enter into build mode, look through the sim tracker, browse the wardrobe (particularly women's tops and outfits), looking through the the home store lags (the inventory doesn't it). Taking a pic with the in-game camera takes what feels like forever. It would lag before, though, I haven't noticed a change in the lagging.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

mockingbird288z wrote:I still have free Brown reindeer from the glitch that happened if you unlocked them and then visited Another Sim Town (free reindeer each visit! and 3LP).
Oh, I didn't remember that!! I don't know how many free reindeer I have then, it seems like a lot lol It's very unfortunate that I will never put all of them in the houses....unless a new glitch appears :)
Humm..... I miss the good old days playing Sfp it was much more easy to earn resources and reindeer.
mockingbird288z

mockingbird288z wrote:
On my iPad 2, Halloween update everything lags. It takes forever to open the game, go to the town map, enter into build mode, look through the sim tracker, browse the wardrobe (particularly women's tops and outfits), looking through the the home store lags (the inventory doesn't it). Taking a pic with the in-game camera takes what feels like forever. It would lag before, though, I haven't noticed a change in the lagging.
Okay, a few people on the FreePlay Facebook page have mentioned their game is running slow on the new update with one person specifically citing the homestore. I found a post in a FreePlay group where someone was also saying their game was running super slow now. Two people commented that their game was also slow and one person said their's wasn't. Nobody said what device they were on.
grumpler66
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by grumpler66 »

Sorry about this fuss.

@Mockingbird: you are right, you can't see it. It's about pixel density on your device.

I should have considered that only users with devices equipped with 500 ppi and higher screens will be able to see a difference at all. If the screenshots resolution isn't changed during the upload. I shouldn't have posted it. I got carried away.

@JakeSim: no more lagging on QHD Android device here. It was horrible with the previous versions. Maybe they have sacrificed the FHD devices a bit.

I tried it on my Mate 8. First start ended with a crash. And now its stuttering now and then and seems to be a bit lagging. But the GPU on this device isn't very good at all.
mockingbird288z

JakeSim wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:I still have free Brown reindeer from the glitch that happened if you unlocked them and then visited Another Sim Town (free reindeer each visit! and 3LP).
Oh, I didn't remember that!! I don't know how many free reindeer I have then, it seems like a lot lol It's very unfortunate that I will never put all of them in the houses....unless a new glitch appears :)
Humm..... I miss the good old days playing Sfp it was much more easy to earn resources and reindeer.
I tried once, when I still had the seniors update on my phone, to see if I would ever get to the end of the free reindeer. I spent a lot of time and a lot of reindeer and never got to the end. The good old days of SFP! Before aging...and greed.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

That teddy bear is so tempting. After buying it, can you get additional ones using in game currencies?

No reindeer in my store.
Last edited by copperwood on 18 Oct 2016, 06:27, edited 1 time in total.