All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: 2016 Halloween Update - Changes

Post by copperwood »

thirsty4souls wrote:
Rosie wrote:I can't visit my neighbors. I heard on our news (USA), there are some cloud problems with numerous websites. Is anyone else having problems visiting their neighbors, or is it just me? Thanks!
I don't know if it's related, but today my game started to experience crashes when I try to enter a neighbor's house. I get to the loading screen after I click the house and the game freezes and stops working.
Happened 3 times in a row and with different houses/neighbors. I couldn't even log back in the first two times after that happened. Now I don't want to even give it another try in case I can't enter again, with 2 events going on is not a good idea :?
I had no problems visiting a neighbor. I'm on Android, if that makes a difference.
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

mockingbird288z wrote: What does it say if someone isn't at the max level? Does it say how many levels are left?
No, just how much xp one already has and the amount needed to level up.
IMG-20161022-WA0001.jpg
copperwood wrote:I had no problems visiting a neighbor. I'm on Android, if that makes a difference.
Hm, I'm on Android too. I wouldn't dare to assure it wasn't because of my phone, but I don't think it was, all was going fine until that neighbor's visit :|
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

thirsty4souls wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote: What does it say if someone isn't at the max level? Does it say how many levels are left?

IMG-20161022-WA0001.jpg
Wonderful! They didn't take away the percentage until long after I was already at the max level but when I was stilling leveling up it bugged me to know end that there was no way to tell how many XP equaled a percentage. I'm glad they've finally added this!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

mockingbird288z wrote:
thirsty4souls wrote:

IMG-20161022-WA0001.jpg
Wonderful! They didn't take away the percentage until long after I was already at the max level but when I was stilling leveling up it bugged me to know end that there was no way to tell how many XP equaled a percentage. I'm glad they've finally added this!
Yeah, a percentage for amount of xp would be great I believe, in addition to this, just for practical reasons--so many numbers lol. But this is better than nothing, so I guess this will do :D
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

Have other people started doing the Simtown Market?
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

Chelle23 wrote:Have other people started doing the Simtown Market?
Yes, and some are nearly done with the first event 8-)
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

meanwhile, some people are completely frustrated with their painfully slow&lagging building mode and the fact that their percentage of movie set workplace "upgradedness" is miserable 18,6%. :B
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

So I have the blond hockey mask in the store for 15SP I checked and I owned that mask in the hospital update. That's not good.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

JakeSim wrote:So I have the blond hockey mask in the store for 15SP I checked and I owned that mask in the hospital update. That's not good.
Same here. :( I checked my hockey masks when I updated and I had all of them for adults, teens, and preteens for both genders. But when I saw your post I checked again and the blond male mask was in the mall and not in my wardrobe. All the other masks are still in my wardrobe.

I spent the SP to get it back. It's not the first time they've taken away wardrobe items that some of us have gotten from past events and made us pay to get them back (the female shoes from the Müté Fis event).
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
alligatorade52
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alligatorade52 »

My two specialized filmmakers are at 105% on level 8 (working on those dang badges)! I sent two unassigned filmmakers to work earlier to get through my day's market tokens faster and wanted to finish the last 5% on my specialized filmmakers, so I had them doing the camera hobby. I've never seen the percentage over 100 before. :lol:
Level 55; Penthouse Update