Halloween Update - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Halloween Update - Marketplace Events

Post by JakeSim »

mockingbird288z wrote:Hmm, well I guess I don't get a 20 minute grace period in my game. The courier couldn't be bothered to stick around an extra minute and 7 seconds to let my sim finish helping him. :(
When it happened in my game I was not playing, later when I came back the token was ready to be collected.
I don't know maybe is random.
I regret using SP's on the last courier, I actually did not need it because there was a lot of time left.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I never had a courier stick around after his clock ran out if there were any pending or incomplete tasks. Only exception was if task completed before clock ran out and I wasn't there to tap the "!" mark. He would stay until I came back and tapped to release him.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

simmare wrote:My prize is the samurai armor, which I already have and don't like. My rugs previewed as light blue circles on a navy background, but when I got them, they were identical to the navy circles rugs I already have - white background with navy circles. Is this a mistake? Something I should submit a ticket for? I thought the rugs were all supposed to be new?

One interesting thing with this event... One of my couriers gave TWO tokens! Never saw that before.
The holiday update fixed my blue circle rugs! I guess they did know about the mistake. That was quick.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

simmare wrote:
simmare wrote:My prize is the samurai armor, which I already have and don't like. My rugs previewed as light blue circles on a navy background, but when I got them, they were identical to the navy circles rugs I already have - white background with navy circles. Is this a mistake? Something I should submit a ticket for? I thought the rugs were all supposed to be new?

One interesting thing with this event... One of my couriers gave TWO tokens! Never saw that before.
The holiday update fixed my blue circle rugs! I guess they did know about the mistake. That was quick.
I saw someone commented on those rugs on the sims freeplay facebook page recently. SFP commented that they would be fixed this update!