playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Halloween Update - Marketplace Events

Post by playsims »

syeirahu wrote:
ellasweet wrote:
HanaV47 wrote: I don't think it would make much sense

My Sim was at the police station working on the 2 hour long courier task when his shift ended. He just up and left, and the 2 hour task got reset, meaning I now have to do the 2 hour task and the 20 minute task, with only 1:28 left on the timer. Not impressed.
Now that seems typical or even humanlike. Once time is up, good bye Work , finish or not. :lol: :lol: :lol:
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

SimMutt wrote: You then have 4 hrs to complete his four tasks (2 mins, 20 mins, an hour and twenty mins, and finally two hours). Completing those earns you the coin so you can unlock the big points box.

You can store three of those coins and if you've got sims working at all three places, you can see the delivery guy at all three at once
Thank you. That's what I did not figure out : finishing one entire cycle equals 1 market coin. I was too trigger happy with Ship Order boxes that I did not even check what I ship out or that I have already use Market Tokens to ship out the Open Boxes. :o
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I've added pics of the romantic sleepwear to this post. They are after the rugs. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

mockingbird288z wrote:I've added pics of the romantic sleepwear to this post. They are after the rugs. :)
Thank you, I was wondering what it looked like! I'm on the last leg of the market quest for it, and wondering what will happen next with it! Another prize, if so I'm hoping it's from an old seasonal quests, as I managed to all the seasonal ones for the last year and all the level quests as well.
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
mockingbird288z

Chelle23 wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:I've added pics of the romantic sleepwear to this post. They are after the rugs. :)
Thank you, I was wondering what it looked like! I'm on the last leg of the market quest for it, and wondering what will happen next with it! Another prize, if so I'm hoping it's from an old seasonal quests, as I managed to all the seasonal ones for the last year and all the level quests as well.
You're welcome! :)
mockingbird288z

mockingbird288z wrote:
grumpler66 wrote:I got Blue Circle Rags as a price. They look almost the same as the Navy Circle Rags I had already.

A Time Extension was the big price. I have not used a single one of my VIP extensions till now. So kind of a huge letdown. But maybe I am more lucky next time.
The rugs are the same but they aren't supposed to be, I don't think. I think the circles in the Blue Circle rugs should be white with the rest of the rug blue instead of blue circles on a white rug. I think they will fix it once it is brought to their attention, which can take awhile.
This is what I mean:
image.jpeg
In the thumbnail for them they look like dark blue rugs with light blue circles (I thought they were white circles at first) instead of the white rugs with blue circles.
Simannity
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simannity »

mockingbird288z wrote:Do you still get asked for resources from the hospital even though you don't have it built yet? That was a common question during the last event.
Up till now i did not get asked for resources i haven't unlocked yet. Keeping my fingers crossed...
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

I believe I read but just wanted to confirm - the market place tokens carry over to the next event right? I have 2 right now but with 12 hours left and not even at the 3rd prize I don't want to waste it on a black stylish sink...
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

mockingbird288z wrote:
CarrieMae wrote:Hmm...this event appears to be for obtaining an event item you missed out on previously. I haven't missed anything, so my "prize" is a time extension token. I'm not participating in this one, even though I wouldn't mind having the pink shag rugs, because I'm still trying to finish my movie studio and the last event really depleted my resources. Also, my police station is only at 17% and I don't even have the bridge built to downtown, so I don't have the hospital.

It's nice to know, though, that courier points carry over, so I can at least do a few couriers. Wish I had known this earlier, as I had a courier in my police station, but I ignored it since I wasn't planning to participate to get the prizes. But, if I can save up 3 courier points for the next event, that would be helpful.
There is one new, never-seen-before prize - Romantic Sleepwear. It is different from the other sleepwear unlocked from the modeling hobby limited time event. That's what I have to unlock. :)

Do you still get asked for resources from the hospital even though you don't have it built yet? That was a common question during the last event.
I didn't do the requested shipments, since I didn't plan to participate for a chance at a Time Extension Token. I noticed that the first 4 shipments did not request something from the hospital. There was one for the police and one for the studio, with the other two being Simoleons and a courier token.

I did go ahead and complete 3 courier tasks, so I have those for the next event. I'm gonna have to get some more SP for the remaining 2 boxes, as unlocking at least the first one certainly helped with the movie studio event.
mockingbird288z

pinkribbon wrote:I believe I read but just wanted to confirm - the market place tokens carry over to the next event right? I have 2 right now but with 12 hours left and not even at the 3rd prize I don't want to waste it on a black stylish sink...
Yes, the market tokens carry over to the next event. :)