[EVENT] Country Homestead (Woodworking)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Ariadne
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Country Homestead (Woodworking)

Post by Ariadne »

I had 19 sims working on this event, which might have been overkill but I'm a relatively new player who wasn't playing the first time this event happened so had to unlock every pack. I finished with 3 days to go which was great. Generally I unlocked one pack a day with a couple lucky days where I unlocked two a day.

I also spent about 300 LPs before the event started to get a sim to level 6, I sent them to a neighbour with a fully upgraded goddess monument to speed it up but still had to spend way more LPs than I would have preferred. Oh well, you only have to fully unlock a hobby once!
Facebook: Ariadne Snow (please message)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

JakeSim wrote: 22 Mar 2017, 12:48 I wonder when they'll release the update, I'm thinking of starting the a dance to remember quest but I don't want to overlap it with any of the quests in the new update.
I would have said next week for sure before I got a pop up for another event starting soon. :?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I finished the event in my second game with a day and a half to spare and no LP. Although I already had level 6 unlocked (my second game is just a copy of my main game that I paused and set aside on the seniors update).
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

mockingbird288z wrote: 23 Mar 2017, 11:49
JakeSim wrote: 22 Mar 2017, 12:48 I wonder when they'll release the update, I'm thinking of starting the a dance to remember quest but I don't want to overlap it with any of the quests in the new update.
I would have said next week for sure before I got a pop up for another event starting soon. :?
Haha I see, I think the update is not coming any time soon, at least during the baby event. I'm going to go and start the discovery quest.
BeachBum
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BeachBum »

I couldnt get it finished in time. I got 1 set and thats it. Grrr. Had 18 sims working on it last 2 days and no new items all repeats. And used up lp too. Now am using my only time extension. I now have woodworking and 10 cooking to get lps. Any suggestions? I have 23 hours left to get the rest of the packs. I am not even sending anyone to work.
BeachBum
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BeachBum »

Down to 19 hours and 7 sets to go. Guess i am not gonna make with. No more extensions in my pocket either.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I find it very strange that you only get repeats in two days. I don't think there's more to do apart from what is said in the last posts.
BeachBum
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BeachBum »

That is what I am doing, I completed 2nd set late this afternoon. Am cooking up a storm and using every lp to speed up the wood working and I get a new one here and there. I have 4 more to complete 3rd set. I have been doing back to back woodworking since the event started and 9 to 10 doing it for last 2 days. I have been non stop cooking since this morning and using up lp as fast as I get them. It is frustrating as now the weekly started so I took one away from cooking to do that. I still don't think I will make as I stiil have regular life stuff to do lol. It is what it is. I want to complete it but if I don't well oh well its all good. Game has crashed a few times too and I have noticed it screws up that item once in a while. Especially if it crashes while I am waiting for the pop up. This game is definitely teaching me patience.
jessica
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jessica »

BeachBum wrote: 25 Mar 2017, 04:51 Game has crashed a few times too and I have noticed it screws up that item once in a while. Especially if it crashes while I am waiting for the pop up.
My game crashed now and then, too. I managed to avoid the crash by regulary wiping cached apps from the memory of my android device. And if I feel the game becomes sluggish, I reboot the device instantly. EA suggests that Sims Freeplay should be run solely without having any other apps cached in the devices memory and to clean the game from the memory every time you close it. A bit impossible to do in my opinion.

It looks a lot like it suffers from huge memory leaks which leads to those crashes.

Hth.
BeachBum
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BeachBum »

Thank you, I will clean up more often then,