[EVENT] Country Homestead (Woodworking)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Country Homestead (Woodworking)

Post by PyroSpazz »

I had five sims cracking away at this when it was happening and couldn't complete a single set. Any chance of it coming back?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

PyroSpazz wrote: 05 Mar 2017, 23:32 I had five sims cracking away at this when it was happening and couldn't complete a single set. Any chance of it coming back?
There's always a chance that an event will repeat. The longest time between the same event has been 9 months. It hasn't quite yet been 4 months since the Country Homestead event so there is still time for it to repeat. I think once it gets to be a year since an event it's less likely to repeat.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mtobias
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by mtobias »

I missed out on this event last time when I took a mini break from playing. Just got a notification that it is coming soon.
Facebook: Mayra Tobias
Lvl: 55
HFN: 3 East Oceanside
To the left of the Sim Town Sign (flat rooftop)
Ghost House: 1 Diver's Way
Two story located behind the swim center

Please send me a message mentioning the forum if sending friends request.
Nkara
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nkara »

mtobias wrote: 11 Mar 2017, 07:10 I missed out on this event last time when I took a mini break from playing. Just got a notification that it is coming soon.
Me too and I'm so happy to see it return!
Game Center: Luckymoneyfrog
HFN on 22 Westside (starter house)
legna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by legna »

I am ALMOST at level 6 with my woodworking sim, so he's been put back on woodworking to level up. I got notification that the event starts tomorrow, so hope he hits level 6 before then. ( I was soooo close to that darn dog house - I'd hate to reset and loose that progress)
Labellevie88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Labellevie88 »

My sim has been trying to get to level 6 for DAYS. It's so slow... at level 4 woodworking he only goes up 12% for 12.5 hours of woodworking. I heard a rumor that during the last country homestead event, sims leveled up in woodworking faster than normal. Is that true? I would join the event just for that alone.

Also, if I don't complete all the items before the event, can I still earn the doghouse for completing woodworking the first time post-event?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Labellevie88 wrote: 13 Mar 2017, 23:55 I heard a rumor that during the last country homestead event, sims leveled up in woodworking faster than normal. Is that true? I would join the event just for that alone.
Yes, it is true. The woodworking event leveling percentages are listed here and in that post is the link to the non-event level in percentages.

However, it's possible that the event leveling percentages don't come back so it's still better to get as close to level 6 as you can before the event starts. Also, if you have a neighbor with the Goddess Monument complete or at least at a higher level than yours it's helpful to send the sim you are leveling in woodworking to your neighbor's town and continue leveling up your sim there. Your sim will get the Goddess Monument bonus (higher increase in leveling percentage) there.
Labellevie88 wrote: Also, if I don't complete all the items before the event, can I still earn the doghouse for completing woodworking the first time post-event?
Yes!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Labellevie88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Labellevie88 »

Thanks so much mockingbird! Can't believe how long it takes to level outside the event - it would take nearly 2 weeks to get from level 5 to 6! That's absurd.

I joined the event so now my sims can get some nice rustic country stuff while they level up more quickly. :D
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Um... what doghouse? I finished the event the first time it came around, so I don't have it this time. Is this doghouse a new prize?
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

simmare wrote: 14 Mar 2017, 18:07 Um... what doghouse? I finished the event the first time it came around, so I don't have it this time. Is this doghouse a new prize?
The doghouse is the prize for filling the grid the very first time after starting the hobby.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View