[EVENT] Country Homestead (Woodworking)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Country Homestead (Woodworking)

Post by Butterfly »

Is this a repeat so that I can earn the items I missed last time? Thanks a bunch ☺️!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Butterfly wrote: 14 Mar 2017, 19:39 Is this a repeat so that I can earn the items I missed last time? Thanks a bunch ☺️!
Yes, this is a repeat :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Awesome! When will the items be on sale in the online store?
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

I hope they put the homestead pack of complementary furniture on sale again - and offer it to us WP users! I earned all the furniture last time, but the extra pack in the online store was not available to me on WP. Hope it is this time around.
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PyroSpazz »

Making good headway through the event and raking in the unlockables ahead of schedule... only downside is, why oh why are the only colors for most objects black and white??? Shades of brown would be perfect for the windows and kitchen in the house I'm working on, but my only choices are black or white! And it's all things made of wood to begin with!
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PyroSpazz »

I mean, I know what we're getting are retextures of the countertops from the French Romance event, but dark brown would be nice. Light and/or dark brown windows and doors with the inset glass would be exactly what I'm needing Hopefully sometime...
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Technically the French Romance countertops are retextures of the Country Homestead countertops. ;) Although, they were probably just developed at the same time.

What bugs me about the countertops is that they are all black and white. I would have preferred an entirely black set and an entirely white set rather than two sets of black and white. And I wish they would fix the doors and windows to match with the light settings.

I'm also disappointed the complementary furniture isn't in ge online store. It seems crazy it isn't being offered yet. After weeks of seemingly endless offers there's nothing now.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

:cry: Right...I don't have any complementary furniture showing up in my online store either. :cry:
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I can see why folks who missed out are happy about the return of this event, as the furniture is very nice, but I wish they would repeat the urban furniture event.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

SKatF wrote: 17 Mar 2017, 01:44 I can see why folks who missed out are happy about the return of this event, as the furniture is very nice, but I wish they would repeat the urban furniture event.
Yes! This event has beautiful furnitures but I wish urban furniture event returns too. I started playing in october and I missed all the times it was available!