[EVENT] Country Homestead (Woodworking)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [EVENT] Country Homestead (Woodworking)

Post by Rosie »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Rosie wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
ellasweet wrote:Why do the leveling up percentages matter? I know that you used to have to unlock everything, but even with no woodworkers in my town for months (over a year?) everything remains unlocked.

As far as the event goes, after two days with 13 woodworkers going non-stop, I have unlocked one set.
The leveling percentages really only matter for those who haven't ever gotten a sim to level 6 before. Other than that it's just a nice perk for anyone doing the hobby during the event. (The sims level faster, so they get to level 6 faster and each sim gets 1LP for getting to level 6 again).

Thanks Erin & Leah! I just spent 90 LP's since none of my Sims have gotten to level 6 in the woodworking before. He's at level 6, but the grid isn't full. Does he have to fill the grid, or just get to level 6? This happened with my hair event too. None of the sims were filling the grid, until one Sim has already gotten to level 6, but I can't remember if they need to fill the grid also.
Once you get a sim to level 6 it unlocks the last two spaces in the grid. After that any sim, no matter their level, can get any item on the grid. :)
Awesome! :)
SimAddict
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimAddict »

Has anyone else noticed that the black doors are a slightly lighter shade of black than the black windows and the white doors are a brighter shade of white than the white windows? It's driving my OCD crazy.
Game Center ID: •|•Jenna•|•
Facebook/JennaSimsFreeplay
HFN: 22 West Side
Haunted House: 3 East Side
Magic House: 11 West Side
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

penlopej wrote:
zuska wrote:And for 10€ you can get some chairs and tables
It looks like these are all you get. Once you put them out, there are'nt anymore to be found in the home store. Pointless to only have only two dining chairs of one colour. Bit of a swizz.
I saw some people complaining about this on Facebook. This was SFP's reply:

"The team has a delivery lined up for Simmers who purchased that pack, containing more furniture :) Keep an eye out for it soon!"
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

Just three more sets to go. I may end up completing the event tomorrow woohoo. :)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SimAddict wrote:Has anyone else noticed that the black doors are a slightly lighter shade of black than the black windows and the white doors are a brighter shade of white than the white windows? It's driving my OCD crazy.
I didn't notice but I went to go look at them after I saw your post. For me it looks like the white doors are brighter than the white windows on the outside of the house. When looking from inside a room they are the same color. I couldn't really tell a difference with the black doors and windows.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

SimCitySue wrote:Just a heads up, the counters are expensive. The Homestead White counters are 10,500 (on sale, regularly 15,000 so it says) and the Homestead Sink Light is 14,175 (20,250). These are the counters from the fourth pack. The doors and windows have been reasonably priced. Not looking forward to seeing the prices of the next packs though.
Yeah, it's ridiculous. I'm not hurting for simeoleons - don't talk to me about LP though :lol: - but geez! I shudder to think about what the islands in the last set will cost. :shock:
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

glenkatko wrote:
penlopej wrote:
It looks like these are all you get. Once you put them out, there are'nt anymore to be found in the home store. Pointless to only have only two dining chairs of one colour. Bit of a swizz.

"The team has a delivery lined up for Simmers who purchased that pack, containing more furniture :) Keep an eye out for it soon!"
Also, once you complete the whole event, you can buy additional chairs and tables in the home store (if you purchased the pack).
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

+.jana.+ wrote:
glenkatko wrote:
penlopej wrote:

Also, once you complete the whole event, you can buy additional chairs and tables in the home store (if you purchased the pack).
In my game they weren't available at the homestore after completing the event, but when I opened the game this morning.
There are also three diffent stools in the featured tab of the home store right behind the range hoods and at the beginning of the living room tab.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

ErinPW wrote:
+.jana.+ wrote:
glenkatko wrote:
penlopej wrote:

In my game they weren't available at the homestore after completing the event, but when I opened the game this morning.
There are also three diffent stools in the featured tab of the home store right behind the range hoods and at the beginning of the living room tab.
Yes, I saw this this morning and was pleased that I hadn't wasted money on incomplete furniture sets. Bit of a strange way for FM to go about it. Now I just need to get the time to use them.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

indiekicks wrote:
SimCitySue wrote:Just a heads up, the counters are expensive. The Homestead White counters are 10,500 (on sale, regularly 15,000 so it says) and the Homestead Sink Light is 14,175 (20,250). These are the counters from the fourth pack. The doors and windows have been reasonably priced. Not looking forward to seeing the prices of the next packs though.
Yeah, it's ridiculous. I'm not hurting for simeoleons - don't talk to me about LP though :lol: - but geez! I shudder to think about what the islands in the last set will cost. :shock:
The islands will cost §37,500 (§26,250 during the sale). But the sinks are not useable at the moment. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update