[EVENT] Country Homestead (Woodworking)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Labellevie88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Country Homestead (Woodworking)

Post by Labellevie88 »

I was also filling up the grid really quickly the first few days (although I was slowed down getting one sim to level 6)...then today I kept getting repeats. I wonder if it is designed this way and maybe towards the end it will speed up again...
mtobias
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by mtobias »

legna wrote: 19 Mar 2017, 02:19 I have 7 sims at one house, 3 at the Rec Center, and one at a neighbour. I always select one at a time (and re-start the sim before selecting the next one). Another 5 hour shift, and another round of Weird ornaments, and this time repeats of Pine Oakey. All I wanted was the floors, I don't see that happening with all these repeats!
I had the same problem with tapping on one sim after another too quickly. I've also noticed that if I don't wait a few seconds between restarting a sim and choosing the next one I get a ton of repeats.
Facebook: Mayra Tobias
Lvl: 55
HFN: 3 East Oceanside
To the left of the Sim Town Sign (flat rooftop)
Ghost House: 1 Diver's Way
Two story located behind the swim center

Please send me a message mentioning the forum if sending friends request.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I've been doing pretty well with 13 sims in my second game. I've always tapped them one at a time. And so far have been unlocking one set a day. On Friday I got lucky and completed a set early in the morning. I thought I might then unlock 2 that day but I didn't complete the next set until Saturday night. But overall I'm happy with the progress.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

So do you guys think we'll see the online furniture packs for this event?
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I have 15 Sims working in the event and had been going back to the game every 5 hours and I just finished and won all the packs. There was about 3 or 4 rounds with repeats but at the end the remaining item appears and you can continue so there's hope for those who get a lot of repeats.
mockingbird288z

Butterfly wrote: 20 Mar 2017, 01:08 So do you guys think we'll see the online furniture packs for this event?
I'm not expecting to see it in the online store anymore. At least not during this event. :(
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Oh darn! :?
elletheheiress
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by elletheheiress »

I missed this the last time around. I've been unlocking one set a day, and I have most of my Sims working away. I'm a bit worried because I do want to unlock all of the sets, but it seems to be taking forever. I finished the Urban furniture event with time to spare, so I'm not sure why this one is taking so long. I am getting a lot of repeats. I don't remember if I had a lot of them for the Urban Furniture.
mockingbird288z

Butterfly wrote: 20 Mar 2017, 18:44 Oh darn! :?
It could be, and I'm leaning towards this, that they ran into a little trouble with the next update and had to delay it's release so they filled in the time on this update with a repeat event and another marketplace event and then just didn't think of the online store offer. They had been going pretty strong with all sorts of "new" online bundles but for a week now it's just stopped - it's gone back to the routine offers.

I think the next time this event comes back and they have actually planned for it the online store bundle for it will also be offered.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I wonder when they'll release the update, I'm thinking of starting the a dance to remember quest but I don't want to overlap it with any of the quests in the new update.