Holiday Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Holiday Update - Changes

Post by pinkribbon »

glenkatko wrote:Today there is 1 free Xmas lantern in the featured items. Free Snow globe yesterday, wonder if we'll get 1 free item each day? Definitely going to be checking!
Oo, maybe! Thanks :)
SimTillTheEnd
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimTillTheEnd »

I'm wanting to prepare a space to use the fairy furniture. But I feel I may be jumping the gun. If we are receiveing furniture don't you guys think we will get a home template as well? I wish it could be round. I planned on building the wizard cottage template for its fence and its leafy lawn
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

glenkatko wrote:Today there is 1 free Xmas lantern in the featured items. Free Snow globe yesterday, wonder if we'll get 1 free item each day? Definitely going to be checking!
Well...that's a bummer for us WP folks, who still don't have the update. Was looking forward to getting a snowglobe.
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

randy_thrandy wrote:*relieved sigh* Thank you, Erin!! I was genuinely worried they might just.. discontinue the windows phone updates for good. I can comfortably wait now that you've reassured me. Thanks! (hope you're having a magical december full of fairylights or whatnot ^w^)
No kidding! I was starting to get a little panicky today and only now just had a moment to check SFP about this. Hope we get it before any events start.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

CarrieMae wrote:
Well...that's a bummer for us WP folks, who still don't have the update. Was looking forward to getting a snowglobe.
Looks like it's not just a one day deal. When I checked today, it showed 1 free globe and 1 free lantern for me. So you might still get those free items once you can update.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SimCitySue wrote:When first selecting the SP flower from the gardening list, the game now has a pop-up confirming your selection. Now there is no more accidental spending of 20 LPs :)
This is great!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

CarrieMae wrote: No kidding! I was starting to get a little panicky today and only now just had a moment to check SFP about this. Hope we get it before any events start.
I know!! Ive just checked this very moment, still nothing. It's darn rude of them to delay it like this and without any kind of announcement or apology, too! :C
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

randy_thrandy wrote:
CarrieMae wrote: No kidding! I was starting to get a little panicky today and only now just had a moment to check SFP about this. Hope we get it before any events start.
I know!! Ive just checked this very moment, still nothing. It's darn rude of them to delay it like this and without any kind of announcement or apology, too! :C
Or, it simply waits for the app store's approval, that's how delays happen in the mobile software world.
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

+.jana.+ wrote: Or, it simply waits for the app store's approval, that's how delays happen in the mobile software world.
I see.... well, it has been waiting for way too long, i think. the wp players are missiong out on all the sales -.- Way to celebrate the "magic" month.
Sorry for ranting but its really pissing me off, this whole thing.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

randy_thrandy wrote:
+.jana.+ wrote: Or, it simply waits for the app store's approval, that's how delays happen in the mobile software world.
I see.... well, it has been waiting for way too long, i think. the wp players are missiong out on all the sales -.- Way to celebrate the "magic" month.
Sorry for ranting but its really pissing me off, this whole thing.
It used to be a given that kindle users would have to wait awhile to get the updates. IIRC, the longest wait for Amazon to release the update was 4 days.

At least FM hasn't announced they are going to stop releasing updates to WP like they did back in July 2014. They didn't start updating WPs again until March 2015.

The Christmas items will be on sale for 19 more days and the SP items for 4 more days. I think you will have the update before the SP sale ends.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update