Holiday Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Holiday Update - Changes

Post by Butterfly »

playsims wrote:Not only the prices on Christmas items are expensive, even the online bundles are getting more expensive. $20 per bundle. What happened to the $1-$2 price range? I think FM is raising the limit to see how far people are willing to spend online. If people bite the $19.99 bullet, then that would be standard for future online items. No more cheapies.
OMG! You are so right and it is a bit ridiculous...
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

penlopej wrote:Has anyone else noticed that when you go into your inventory, the icon for community events has changed to a fairy instead of the one for the spa update.
Yes I noticed that too and it makes me think that we have a fairy-themed community event for prizes.
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

This picture was on the update page for Google Play. I guess this will be part of the Healthy Living Discovery Quest or new Aerobics Hobby.
Attachments
screen520x924-1.jpeg
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

glenkatko wrote:This picture was on the update page for Google Play. I guess this will be part of the Healthy Living Discovery Quest or new Aerobics Hobby.
How cool! I have not yet seen this on my game...I'm anxious and it looks exciting! :D :D :D
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

mockingbird288z wrote:
thirsty4souls wrote:I'm not sure if this is new, but I don't remember having seen it like this in the previous version, so I'm gonna take it as a change unless otherwise indicated :mrgreen:
Yes, it changed! It used to look like this:
image.jpeg
Ah, I thought so. I usually don't pay much attention to these details between updates, so I couldn't tell the difference if there was one... Thanks for confirming :P
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

The online bundles I have in my store right now cost $19.99 (dragons), $14.99 (toddler items), $9.99 (designer home and other items), $9.99 (kitten and puppy and hobby items), $9.99 (premium home pack), $4.99 (baby items), $3.99 (starter home pack), $2.99 (pool items), and then $1.99 (female Adidas pack).

I haven't bought the male adidias pack either but that one goes on sale for 2 days all the time.

The price for the dragons is crazy high especially since I don't think it unlocks dragons but just gives you 5 dragons. Other than that price I think the prices in my game are a good variety. I won't be buying any of the packs but it's a good range.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Sorry but does anyone have any freaking idea why isnt the new update avaliable for windows phones? O_O
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

randy_thrandy wrote:Sorry but does anyone have any freaking idea why isnt the new update avaliable for windows phones? O_O
Don't panic...yet! :D Us WP users always seem to be about a day behind on getting the updates.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

aye aye! i'll put the panicking on hold :D thank you!
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

Another welcome fix for me in the resetting the hobby grid. For the last couple of updates, clicking on the reset button wouldn't always work right away. I either had to close and reopen the hobby window, or scroll down to the bottom of the grid and back up to the button to get it to work. Today I could reset on the 1st click. It wasn't as annoying as the lag in building, but it meant I couldn't rush with clicking on the hobbies with long animations, like Chocolatier or quilting, when I had several sims working.

I don't have the architect tab yet since I updated, I know it can take a while to appear. But I did notice that in the regular lots, the empty lot is now shown first, like I always thought it should be!