Holiday Update - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
grumpler66
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Holiday Update - Marketplace Events

Post by grumpler66 »

A Plasma Chamber! Seriously? What are we supposed to do with that? Why not the water dispenser or the chiefs desk?
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

In my town the plasma container will serve as a container for plasma waste in my space ship. The ghost containment unit already acts as the ship's drive (yes, a warp core!). I am looking forward to this event. Seriously. ;) :P
TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by TBD-36 »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 24 Jan 2017, 07:06 Just got a pop-up a police station special event is starting soon. The prize (at least for me) is the plasma chamber. :roll:
Same.
grumpler66
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by grumpler66 »

Hmm, maybe it can serve as a kind of a filter in my pool maintenance cellars. Together with some water heaters from the decoration tab.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

TBD-36 wrote: 24 Jan 2017, 20:46
bloodredroses01 wrote: 24 Jan 2017, 07:06 Just got a pop-up a police station special event is starting soon. The prize (at least for me) is the plasma chamber. :roll:
Same.

This will be a profession-specific marketplace event so everyone will have the same grand prize. Any marketplace that is called "Police Station, Movie Studio, or Hospital Special" event we will all have the same prize.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

It looks like the ghost containment unit to me, at least at first glance. I love the creative uses folks have listed so far. My town is much too boring to have a use for this item.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Its close to a rehash of previous stuff. Few strokes here & there & a brand new name...viola ...
The skeleton from the Hospital Event - Skeletons in haunted house.
Plasma Chamber - Ghost container

Same with the clothes bundle for sale. One design with different patterns for female & another for men. And that's already $10.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

playsims wrote: 25 Jan 2017, 14:00 Its close to a rehash of previous stuff. Few strokes here & there & a brand new name...viola ...
The skeleton from the Hospital Event - Skeletons in haunted house.
Plasma Chamber - Ghost container

Same with the clothes bundle for sale. One design with different patterns for female & another for men. And that's already $10.
At least the Skelton from Hospital doesn't make the lights flash like the haunted one does. The haunted items are much less useful for me as I can't tolerate the flashing. Sure wish there was an option to turn that off.
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

My absolute ideal prize from the police station would be the sniffer-dog training as an action or maybe as a hobby to do at home with our sim poodles and dalmatians. Generally would love more to do with the pets. If you could ask your dog to 'find the frisbee' that would save a lot of eyestrain too. Dogs like finding stuff
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

SimMutt wrote: 25 Jan 2017, 20:39 My absolute ideal prize from the police station would be the sniffer-dog training as an action or maybe as a hobby to do at home with our sim poodles and dalmatians. Generally would love more to do with the pets. If you could ask your dog to 'find the frisbee' that would save a lot of eyestrain too. Dogs like finding stuff
Yes, plus the sniffer-dog training would be so much better than the plasma chamber IMO...